Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ttchic07

OTS has some small hard balls in it, like exfolitors

I got this BP tonight that has some semi hard white balls in it, when I put it on my face it felt like I was exfoliating, but I didnt want to wash it off so I left it, I am hoping that it is just some harded bp but I dunno. I think I might use a different one tomororw because I am scared to chance it. Anyone else ever experience that?

I got this BP tonight that has some semi hard white balls in it, when I put it on my face it felt like I was exfoliating, but I didnt want to wash it off so I left it, I am hoping that it is just some harded bp but I dunno. I think I might use a different one tomororw because I am scared to chance it. Anyone else ever experience that?

Are you on the regimen?

What's the brand name of the BP you using?

OTS aka Neutrogena on the spot, yes I am 14 weeks into the regimen, and I was just saying that the BP that I bought tonight has these little things in it, its not supposted to be that way, but I didnt knwo that till it was on my face and I wanted to see if anyone had experienced that.

I just opened my other new box of OTS BP and it had those exfoliators in those too, but i think it must be a glitch or something because thats not supposted to be there, pretty irritating too.

must be old bp or dried a bad batch, usually it's just smooth white. I've had one tube like that before, but it's been awhile, I went ahead and used it, but if your's is really grainy, you might just want to return it to the store and tell them it's bad, maybe they'll let you exchange for a new tube. I don't think it will affect it's effectiveness, but you can try to exchange anyway if you want to.

THanks, yea its really weird becasue the two I bought last night in Dallas were both grainy but it said they expired May of 07', so I bought a new one today and its not grainy, Im in Philly by the way, so I used that one tonight. It definately felt like it was irritating because it was so abrasive so I dont mind spending the extra money to not take a chance on breaking out.