Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SaveMe

I really need advice.

Ok guys, i have been on minocycline once a day and clindoxyl gel...worked for about 6 months. Now, new doctor gave me some benzaclin instead and things went downhill. I have just been shaving regularly as of the last few months, and still have red marks from my real bad acne. Im afraid it is coming back, and that my drugs are no longer having affect.

I really need advice, my acne isn't that bad , like no cysts but the red marks never seem to go away, and just as they were getting better, i seem to have more acne again...im 16 for those that wanted to know.

is there anything that can knock mild acne out once and for all?

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Hey, i'm James and i'm 21. Sorry to hear that it's not going that good for you at the moment mate.

Sometimes it's not about clearing yourself, but more about managing the problem until your hormones balance. This is obviously to avoid scarring as best as you can.

It sounds like you need to have a very honest talk with your Doctor, tell them that it's going downhill. Or maybe consider going to a Dermatologist.

I personally don't use the regimen, but that is an option. Red marks will clear in time, but you need to control the active acne before attempting to clear the redness. Alot of redness is closely linked to the inflammation and irritation of active acne.

Let me know if you have any more questions, James.

Hey, i'm James and i'm 21. Sorry to hear that it's not going that good for you at the moment mate.

Sometimes it's not about clearing yourself, but more about managing the problem until your hormones balance. This is obviously to avoid scarring as best as you can.

It sounds like you need to have a very honest talk with your Doctor, tell them that it's going downhill. Or maybe consider going to a Dermatologist.

I personally don't use the regimen, but that is an option. Red marks will clear in time, but you need to control the active acne before attempting to clear the redness. Alot of redness is closely linked to the inflammation and irritation of active acne.

Let me know if you have any more questions, James.

Thanks for the advice.

Will do.