Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm currently using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with spf 15. i think contains 8% glycolic acid.

what is the best moisturizer/lotion for red marks?

how do these compare: Eucerin Skin Renewal w/ spf 15, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with spf 15, and this one on the regimen recommended products list: Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion. it contains 10% pure glycolic acid. :think:

or someone recommend something good?

The Neutrogena Healthy Skin lotion is more potent than the Eucerin Skin Renewal because it contains glycolic acid, which is stronger then the lactic acid in the Eucerin. Dan recommends to use the Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion on active pimples to help them heal faster. The moisturizer you're using now is great for healing red marks, you do not need anything else for red marks. Focus more on preventing breakouts with the regimen and let the marks heal with time and with the help of the Neutrogena Healthy Skin lotion.

ok.

btw, does anyone know exactly how much glycolic acid is in neutrogean healthy skin face lotion? someone said it's 8%, but i don't remember

ok thanks. so both should yield the same results right? i've used neutrogena for about a week. i notice slight change. not that much

yes both will yield the same result (fading of spots and hyperpigmentation) since both products contains similar amounts of glycolic acid which is used to get rid of dead skin and thus promote new blemish free skin.