As everyone of us sometimes learns,

And many a failure turns about

when he might have won had he stuck it out;

Dont give up,though the pace is slow-

You might succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than

it seems to a faint and faltering man,

Often the struggler has given up

when he might have captured the victors cup.

And he learned too late,when the

night slipped down,

How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out-

The silver tint of the clouds of doubt-

And you never could tell how close you are,

It may be near when it seems afar;

So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit

Its when things seem worst that you musn't quit.

:clap: I must give some props out for that one

YEAH DON'T QUITE WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT KILL YOURSELF.

Just stand strong and live on. You will be okay. Just don't kill yourself so that you can continue to live. Whatever you do DONT KILL YOURSELF!!!

(because you must live on, or you will die if you kill yourself. Its not worth dying for)

I pray for you all who think of suicide.

:pray:

PLEASE PEOPLE, WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T KILL YOURSELVES. YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR, ACNE AND SCARRING AND ALL. NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU LOOK, NO MATTER HOW FEW FRIENDS YOU ARE, NO MATTER HOW MEAN PEOPLE ARE TO YOU, NO MATTER HOW FEW JOBS YOU HAVE EVER HAD, NO MATTER IF YOU WILL BE ALONE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, NO MATTER IF YOU END UP IN PRISON BECAUSE YOU CANNOT GET A JOB!!!

DO NOT GIVE UP!!!

FIGHT TO SURVIVE!!

YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!!!

STAY ALIVE, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IS THE BETTER THING TO DO. KILLING YOURSELF WILL NOT MAKE YOUR ACNE, OR SCARRING GO AWAY. IT WILL NOT MAKE YOUR PROBLEMS GO AWAY EITHER.

SOMEDAY, ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WILL JUST DISSAPPEAR!

IF YOU JUST CAN LAST, WITHOUT KILLING YOURSELF IT WILL ALL BE FINE!!!

beautiful.

if it turns out to be a great song, i'll let you know :whistle:

(don't worry, we'll share the profits :D )

argh, it ain't easy to become famous without a clean skin.. :doubt:

peace.

PLEASE PEOPLE, WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T KILL YOURSELVES. YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR, ACNE AND SCARRING AND ALL. NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU LOOK, NO MATTER HOW FEW FRIENDS YOU ARE, NO MATTER HOW MEAN PEOPLE ARE TO YOU, NO MATTER HOW FEW JOBS YOU HAVE EVER HAD, NO MATTER IF YOU WILL BE ALONE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, NO MATTER IF YOU END UP IN PRISON BECAUSE YOU CANNOT GET A JOB!!!

DO NOT GIVE UP!!!

FIGHT TO SURVIVE!!

STAY ALIVE, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IS THE BETTER THING TO DO. KILLING YOURSELF WILL NOT MAKE YOUR ACNE, OR SCARRING GO AWAY. IT WILL NOT MAKE YOUR PROBLEMS GO AWAY EITHER.

LOL.

DO NOT GIVE UP!!!

FIGHT TO SURVIVE!!

Yep all the problems go away when you die a natural death...really cool

If you can't get a job and have no friends and look terrible and don't want to live, how can I, how can anyone, tell them to live and that death is not the answer? That death is NEVER the answer? When it comes down to it, you really cannot put yourself in someone elses shoes, it's impossible. Everyone wishes to deal with issues their own way. Saying that suicide is NEVER the way out is a foolish thing to say, for some it could very well be the answer. I respect people who commit suicide. Does it not take courage? It is your right to die.

Anyhow...good lyrics/poem

If you can't get a job and have no friends and look terrible and don't want to live, how can I, how can anyone, tell them to live and that death is not the answer? That death is NEVER the answer? When it comes down to it, you really cannot put yourself in someone elses shoes, it's impossible. Everyone wishes to deal with issues their own way. Saying that suicide is NEVER the way out is a foolish thing to say, for some it could very well be the answer. I respect people who commit suicide. Does it not take courage? It is your right to die.

Anyhow...good lyrics/poem

It takes more courage to commit suicide then it does to sit on your butt and collect welfare, or go out and commit crimes to survive and then go to prison.

It takes more character also.

(but I am not recommeding anyone do it)