Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I talked to this guy online and he seemed really cool so he gave me his number and I called him. He sounds sexy, nice, and cool and I am really excited. I've only talked with him on the phone twice but each time was for say, two hours. He said he would call and wish me a merry christmas and hasn't but the day is not over :) I'm trying to not get my hopes up, his friends thought it sounded a lil' crazy because I live so far from him. (I'm in the south) However, it'd be really awesome to exchange pics, to see if we like each other physically and then meet up. It all does sound a lil' up in the air but I think it'd be cool if he called and we got something going. Anyways, what do you guys think? How is everyone's acne? Mine's horrible cuz I started back up smoking. (New Year's Resolution #1-STOP bad habbits!) Merry Christmas guys! Much love!

Guest funkychicken

no we haven't! I know you fancy me Mattyboy

be careful, you never know whos on the other side of the computer screen. He might be a maniac, i mean why else would he go online and meet girls? At least you have a reason, you have acne and ur self concious

Hey, not to sound rude or anything at all, I'm not self-conscious. Please don't make judgements on me and post something that's irrelevant to the question. I am beautiful inside and out, acne or no acne. I saw myself on video camera today and I was pretty f**ing hot! Now I know why guys keep approaching me. Quit judging me! Just because I'm in an acne forum doesn't mean that I don't have any confidence. Sheesh!

Hey, not to sound rude or anything at all, I'm not self-conscious. Please don't make judgements on me and post something that's irrelevant to the question. I am beautiful inside and out, acne or no acne. I saw myself on video camera today and I was pretty f**ing hot! Now I know why guys keep approaching me. Quit judging me! Just because I'm in an acne forum doesn't mean that I don't have any confidence. Sheesh!

sorry i just assumed u were self consious cause usually people with acne are. I guess i was wrong, if you're so hot and confident why not go and meet hot guys in real life? Just wondering

Guest funkychicken

agreed, that was really patronising

lol im in one of those "things" atm! altho we actually met! :lol2:

How was the "meeting" Matt?

to be honest my siuation is completley different, only thing related is that she lives miles away! we met thru ebay! :lol2: :lol2:

sorry i just assumed u were self consious cause usually people with acne are. I guess i was wrong, if you're so hot and confident why not go and meet hot guys in real life? Just wondering

I meet hot guys in real life too. Call me boy-crazy, I just like men and I like to have fun. That's all

post your pics

PICS PICS PICS :lol2:

LOL Matt. What'd u do? Buy something from her????

((((Hug)))), Hendrix.

she bought sommit off me and came to pick em up. i left her feedback saying "good ebay blah blah good looking too ;)" and she sent me an email from there :lol2:

i still cant beleive in spkin to her still, its been about a month or so! :lol2:

lol i've only met one friend from the net in real life and it was pretty nice

ive loadz of friends all around the globe but i dunno if ill ever meet em lol

ive had internet boyfriends lol its kinda weird, but cool.

ive really good friends also and i like that, cause i can get to kno about different places

good luck to the original poster, sorry i forgot ur name, ive a bad memory!

be careful, lol wot am i saying! ive recieved calls from england and im mexican lol :S!

ive had internet boyfriends lol its kinda weird, but cool.

be careful, lol wot am i saying! ive recieved calls from england and im mexican lol :S!

how do you guys have sex?