Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i hate how my red marks seem so extreme right after washing my face so im wondering if other people experience this as well. im guessing this is related to warm water and the washing process but it sucks looking at your face afterwards. oh well just hoping others relate and that i dont have some type of really sensitive skin reaction to washing. ( i use very gentle wash btw)

i'd rather have red marks then actual pimples cause red marks are easy to cover up or at least make less visible with makeup, and thats what i do, i dont have many whiteheads i just have red marks and i use makeup to cover them up, and i dont give a shit about what people think, i admit that i wear makeup because in my situation i have the right to use makeup

i'd rather have red marks then actual pimples cause red marks are easy to cover up or at least make less visible with makeup, and thats what i do, i dont have many whiteheads i just have red marks and i use makeup to cover them up, and i dont give a shit about what people think, i admit that i wear makeup because in my situation i have the right to use makeup

Signed.

Yeah but redmarks can take years to fade away, while pimpils can be easily treated with accutane or other treatments.

you can always do chemical peels, do they help btw?