Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DevL

I need advice...

hello everyone, im not sure if i post this in the right place to post this but im gonna go with it...im having a little problem with my face. i have a couple red scars(they're small though) and a couple breakouts. i was just wondering if anyone would care to give me advice on what to use. im not really sure if there's such a thing as cover up/camouflage for men. if so, what is the best brand to use that is 100% effective? also if anyone would care to share their system/regimen with me so that i wont have any future breakouts, i would really appreciate it. also what type(s) of food should i stay away from?

PS: are there any products that are available in local stores(cvs, kmart, walmart, drug emporium, etc)? i live in U.S reply here or PM me. THANKS in advance!!!!!

There's a thing to coverup them. And when you say for men, doesn't matter, it's for any gender and don't let anyone tell you different. Look into Dermablend it is AMAZING.

Have you tried "the regimen" from the acne.org forums?

What are you currently doing for it now? I suggest going to see the derm before anything.

If you're breakouts are minor and redmarks are moderate or so, use some Glycolic Acid.

i already talked to a derm before. he proscribed me benza clin(topical gel). it kinda works but every now and then there are a few that gets away. so yeah...anyone else? im open for suggestions.