Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boz

using Bp more than twice a day

hey everyone, its now about 11 days since I started the regimen and it seemed to be going alright. I still have like 3 pimple that are forming I think. I just got them yesturday and was wondering if I could apply a little Bp during the day to get rid of them? Is this a good or bad idea? Also---I moisterize three times a day too. Is this ok? thanks

Guest himrules89

just use more when you apply in the morning and night.

hey everyone, its now about 11 days since I started the regimen and it seemed to be going alright. I still have like 3 pimple that are forming I think. I just got them yesturday and was wondering if I could apply a little Bp during the day to get rid of them? Is this a good or bad idea? Also---I moisterize three times a day too. Is this ok? thanks

Well I don't want to recommend anything other than what Dan stipulates especially as you've only been on the regimen for a short time. I've been on it for nearly 3 months and I've been through and 'survived' the flaky dry skin stage. Now my skin is used to the BP i do use it more than twice a day when I'm home and that, but for the time being I would suggest sticking to the regimen religiously and only using it twice as day; you may not have reached the 'break out' stage yet and your skin might not be used to the BP yet. HJust perserve and you will see results!!! And as Dan says, once you've been on it a while , then you can experiement with more or less BP and other variables.

how long did u take to go through the dry skin stage? did u experience itchness?

yeah iam wondering the same thing, I am experiencing some dryness and tightness and a little bit of itchiness but how servere should it be? My face is dry and tight right after I cleanse it and use BP but its normal after I apply moisterizer. Is this the dry stage you are talking about? At what week did you experience the dryness and how long did it last? thanks

I didn't post earlier, but I think my really bad dry stage ended after about week 4. You can check my log for a more detailed account than you will ever want on the link below.

No, if you're doing Dan's regimen, you're best bet is to follow exactly how he says. Otherwise you may not get the results you want.

Here's a good link to check out: what to expect