Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ecaandrew

BP Question

One thing I realized I didn't quite understand is when it says bump up to the full dosage of BP, I am on maybe week 2 or 3. It says to use a full finger, now does this mean a full finger for my whole entire face? Cause I have horrible red spots on each side of cheeks, some on my forehead and chin. So do I use a full finger for my whole face, or a full finger for each spot on my face?

You want to use a full finger for your ENTIRE face, so you divide it up like a 1/4 finger for your right cheek, 1/4 for your left cheek, 1/4 for your chin and 1/4 for your forhead. This would make a full finger. Also, you want to use a full finger by the END of the first month. So on week 2 and 3, you should nto be at a full finger. Just gradually increase until your at a full finger by week 4.

One thing I realized I didn't quite understand is when it says bump up to the full dosage of BP, I am on maybe week 2 or 3. It says to use a full finger, now does this mean a full finger for my whole entire face? Cause I have horrible red spots on each side of cheeks, some on my forehead and chin. So do I use a full finger for my whole face, or a full finger for each spot on my face?

By week 4 you should use one whole finger of Clear Skin Regimen Gel for your entire face. Here's the initial dosage and the full dosage -> http://www.acne.org/finger.html. Since you're on week 2-3, you should be using somewhere in between those two pics. Just make sure you bump up to full dosage on week 4 and keep using that amount from then on. Try to apply the BP equally on you entire face. I use 1/2 of a finger for the bottom half of my face, about 1/4 of a finger for the upper half, and 1/4 of a finger for the forehead. Re-watch the videos to make sure you're applying it correctly as well.