Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
juno2610

just some question ...about my scar...

after i useed to had major acne in last summer ...and i got the acne laser treatment done but the only thing that made me feel so nervous is my skin is ended up with bad scarring . i also had some bigger scars ( i guess those are ice pick or rolling ) that i got from the past .(chicken pox0/

.....oh yeah that my dermatologist that she told me to get the combination of 3 microdermbrasion and 7 chemical peels. but iam stilll thinking about that . because i have no idea is it gonna help or not..and she said that cost $600..but yesterday i heard about the fraxel laser is the best treatment for scars ..but you guys know around how much does it cost ???? oh my god i need help so bad"" happy holiday to you all.... :boohoo:

doy your derm gave you the laser, scarred your skin, now wants you to pay even more money to fix the scarring she caused! that is just insane. it's all about the fucking money with these pieces of crap doctors. not all of them, just most of them.

[yup i think that's stupid too.pretty sure that i won't come back to do that in her store ashly their service is bad ...i think so....