Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does anyone ever feel like this, my acne is so severe that today i wanted to kill myself. the only reason i dont is i have a daughter to i would not do that to her. she is 3

has anyone got any advise how to take you mind off acne cos i think about it 24/7

Jesus Christ! Think about it like this, suicide is one the most selfish acts a person can commit. It's the people you leave behind that are suffering. By killing yourself, basically you're admitting that you care more about youself than your daughter, than everyone. I have no sympathy whatsoever for people who commit suicide, I do have sympathy for their loved ones however.

Okay, sorry, I know you won't go through with it, but basically, you're not alone in the world, there's a helluva lot of people suffering like you, and millions more who suffer more. It's hard, but it all depends on your frame of mind, be poitive! Set yourself goals in life!

Guest funkychicken

Ignore the insensitive poster above

Have you been to see a doctor for your depression?

have u taken accutane ?? talk to someone that is close to you and have to be serious. It helps by expressing ur emotions with someone

Yeah, I'm sorry, that was kinda tough, and mean. But I do think it is an extremely selfish act, there have been times in my life when I've thought about it, but then I'd start thinking about everyone that I'd leave behind, and they'd probably all feel so guilty, blaming themselves, just the thought of that makes me sad even now.

I'll try and be nicer. Things are shit for everyone at some point in their lives, even those people who seem to have the world at their finger tips. Life has its ups and downs, I'm sure you know that, so things are going to get better.

And sorry again if I come across as being ignorant and mean, but I know people who have had a parent/close relative commit suicide.

thanks for the reply. i actually cried when i read your post because you were so mean but you made it better when you said sorry. i am so down i have not talked to nayone who will take me serious cos they all think that if you got acne you should just get over it. my family and boyf are no help to me.

i have not been on accutance. i am waiting to see ther derm and looking at waiting about 13 weeks. i just hope that they will give me accutane cos i cant take this anymore

i know its drastic and there is no way i would kill myself. but i honestly feel god i cannot live like this waht is the point to it all. i am just so down and wanted a rant and comeone to talk to, and everyone here undertands my pain

Guest funkychicken

I think you should go to the doctors and tell him/her how you feel. I'm sure they will prescribe some anti-depressants for you to get you over this hurdle.

I would also chase up your hospital appointment by calling the dept to enquire how long the wait is. If it is ages, you could consider going private, but it will be costly. I was forced to do this earlier this year as I wasnt prepared to wait 18 mths just for an arthogram scan. :doubt:

Suicide is endearing. Whenever someone kills themself, I automatically form an unspoken bond with them. If you decide to ever do it, which I don't think you will, I will completely understand. May God save your soul, child.

Guest David

I am actually starting to believe that Sickening isn't for real.

Suicide is endearing. Whenever someone kills themself, I automatically form an unspoken bond with them. If you decide to ever do it, which I don't think you will, I will completely understand. May God save your soul, child.

Personally I would have trouble forming bonds with dead people.

thanks funkychicken for the reply. but i really cannot afford to go private, im skint. im not working at the moment i cannot face it, i gave up my job because it was to hard to face people with clear skin day in day out. seriously nobody in my office had spots, it sucked. im just getting by at the moment without that cost.

i have only had acne for 7-8 months and it has only got really bad in the last 2 months. i dont know how people get by when they have been sufering for years.

thankfully i have not scarred yet. but the red marks are staying forever. i would say i have persistant acne. i have breakouts but my skin looks horrible every day, i have no break and i thinkl thats what gets me down.

does anybody know if accutane is good for skin thats oily/blackheads/whitheads. i dont know what a cyst is, can anyone explain?

i get hard spots under the skin which are red with no head, is that a cyst?

sorry of this is the wrong place to post that question

kj1982, I thought you were a guy for some reason. I'm sorry, God I feel like such a dick!

I'm a guy, so I have really no idea about the different pressures that females undergo, I feel so bad now...I'm not usually mean to girls...

I am actually starting to believe that Sickening isn't for real.

My gallery pictures show just how real I am, even though they were done in flattering lighting with a cheap webcam. If i'm not real, though, don't respond to me. I know that i'll be putting you on permanent ignore if you ever falsely accuse me again.

hey big yellow its ok. well im not a guy. and i cant undersatnd the 1st post anyway cos suicide is way out there and all that but i just want to get my message through about how bad i feel and hope that someone responds and gives me advise.

no need to feel bad

God how i know how you feel. i just woke up today after a big battle with some cysts ( huge red bumps under the skin that hurt or itch) only to find some more enemy soilders awaiting me. God im so fucking tierd of this shit!! i hate this fucking world and how these ppl think how their lifes are so fucked etc. due to their bf or gfs breaking up with their asses. all i want is clear skin that doesnt cause me pain and misery. as soon as i think im getting better everything goes to hell and i start all over again. i have yet to fucking get a job and im now 19!! i dont go to school or anything. i barely even get out of my house. i just want to be normal. im not very rich and my fmaily struggles. mom and dad barely make enough to pay rent. they seriously need my help. i just can't because of my skin. i dont even have money to care for it. im so depressed right now i dont know what to do anymore. God give me a fucking break already!

oh and yeh i want accutnae but when you have no insurace with no money how in the hell are you going to get it. get a job? yeh easier said then fucking done. with all these superficial motherfuckers in the world i don't think so. they will talk and try to help you, while being fake. word of advice, no one gives a shit about you, only you

hey , im am possitive that each one of you guys have thought about suicide , and probably because of acne. It doesnt mean that your crazy or u need to see a proffesional . Just hang in there you know you wont do it ,but if u have these feelings its understable

Guest funkychicken

hey , im am possitive that each one of you guys have thought about suicide , and probably because of acne. It doesnt mean that your crazy or u need to see a proffesional

Bit of a sweeping generalisation. I certainly havent because of spots.

I'm sure there is a lot more to her problems than acne, there usually is in cases like these. If people have these thoughts, then yes they are suffering from depression badly and they do need to see a professional urgently. Depression can happen to anybody.

God how i know how you feel. i just woke up today after a big battle with some cysts ( huge red bumps under the skin that hurt or itch) only to find some more enemy soilders awaiting me. God im so fucking tierd of this shit!! i hate this fucking world and how these ppl think how their lifes are so fucked etc. due to their bf or gfs breaking up with their asses. all i want is clear skin that doesnt cause me pain and misery. as soon as i think im getting better everything goes to hell and i start all over again. i have yet to fucking get a job and im now 19!! i dont go to school or anything. i barely even get out of my house. i just want to be normal. im not very rich and my fmaily struggles. mom and dad barely make enough to pay rent. they seriously need my help. i just can't because of my skin. i dont even have money to care for it. im so depressed right now i dont know what to do anymore. God give me a fucking break already!

oh and yeh i want accutnae but when you have no insurace with no money how in the hell are you going to get it. get a job? yeh easier said then fucking done. with all these superficial motherfuckers in the world i don't think so. they will talk and try to help you, while being fake. word of advice, no one gives a shit about you, only you

They have a free accutane program. Call dermatologists around you until you find one who offers it. Other than that, I feel your pain. If you killed yourself, I would not blame you. If I killed myself, I hope others wouldn't blame me.

Guest funkychicken

It's a Catholic thing (I think)

that sucks that you have to pay for everything in us. everything on the nhs is free if you not working in uk. even if you are working then its £6 for each time you get medication.

so i will get accutane free if they will give it to me.

hey , im am possitive that each one of you guys have thought about suicide , and probably because of acne. It doesnt mean that your crazy or u need to see a proffesional . Just hang in there you know you wont do it ,but if u have these feelings its understable

Agreed.