Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deeeleted

BlackTaxi2d's 80 mg Accutane Log ! I'm finally done !!

yay congrats!!!!! WOO HOO! you're old now! hahaha.

sorry about your friend, i know how hard that must have been to see his mom. it made me wonder if they are going to do anything for my friend...

Haha it's okay that you lost your tassel... i don't even know where my hat is. :think: No one cares after graduation.

Sorry about the toes and the dryness! You are still hot. ;)

Love ya bud! Take care and be responsible!

ok now tell me out of all the acne products on the line which are not a waiste? if accutane is a waiste, then it must be the best out of all the waiste products. plus i didn't know you could hate something that you never tried b4 my man.

:rolleyes:

All acne products are a waiste, just atleast none of the other ones have life altering side effects. This medicine sux and i was totally deceived. And i am on accutane, and im nearing the end of my course of it, and i have to say, the results were not nearly enough to over come the side effects.

and Henry, congrats on making it through highschool. Good luck in college and have a good summer befor college..

well how many pounds do you wiegh? and how many mg's are you taking? it's maybe your derm that isn't giving you the correct dosage compared to your body weight. and if the bruises that you still pissed about they will eventually go away. it's the actual breakouts that need to go away and stay away and if that's what its done then accutnae did it's jobb and let time heal your bruises(brown and red marks)

Congrats henry im so proud of you. i hope you had one of the best times of your life so far. scar treatments? come on im tleling you everything will be fine once your brown marks go away. from your pics, i see no indentations of any kind. just some pretty dark discolorations that will evnetually go away. mind you i had a severe bereakout 3 years ago that left discolorations everywhere that eventually helaed. i thought i was scared 4 life but i wasn't. just tkaes time.that lighting is like one of the worst you can have so your skin in real lighting is like that in that pic with you and nicole sitting down posing. YOU POSERS!

i'll ttyl peace

Congratulations on graduation! And your skin looks really good! I remember some of your before/early tane pictures and its such a huge improvement. Kinda seems like you got the short end of the stick with the dryness. I remember your day 3 pics you were extremely dry already. I am sure that once accutane is over, or if you stay extremely proactive with moisturizer, you will be 100%! Or as close to as you can be on accutane. Your log has really been a help to people even with the ups and downs because that is exactly what accutane does, you get so happy with the progress and then WHAM, you feel like your skin is awful. Then it is all over and no more WHAMS!! Sorry kind of a weird post, but its the best I can do. Have a good one, hope the toes get better!

Taren

oh WHAT THE FUCK days 158 & 159

my damn post that was really long got deleted because i accidentally went back then forward and dammit that makes me so mad. long post short, one minor zit on the eyebrow, and somehow me and nicole are still together even after our talk last night about our differences. 25 to be exact. lol even though some are kinda nonsensical. here they are

1 music

2 beach

3 working

4 reading

5 history

6 apple

7 side of town

8 restaraunts

9 ben

10 josh

11 money

12 eating habits

13 nba

14 taste in movies

15 stay at home dad

16 childrens names

17 eating speeds

18 mini

19 tv

20 donating

21 secrecy

22 publicity

23 shorts

24 diet

25 walking speeds

lol see what i mean.

blink-182 - emo

why leave when you claim it is love, (me and kim)

but why stay when you're not the only one... (me and nicole)

ugghhhhh

well, nicole whipped out the lammmest thing ever.

instead of just breaking up with me, she decided to try and 'torture' me. so she starts telling me all these guys she could have right now and how they are better than me. and then she starts telling me of this guy who shes gonna date next year in college and its the same old shit how shed rather be with someone else. then she told me.

"i dont think we should talk anymore"

good thing i had that song playing from my last post in the background, because right at the part where it said "its ok to just want more" i was just like "i think so too, ill see you around." and then went on the beach by myself. interesting, with all her nonsense talking about all the other guys shes gonna get (yea right) i didnt care. whatever

maybe ill hook up with the nicole at my work. she is part hispanic ! and a senior next year ! woo-hoo ! foreign chicks ! ps. she likes going to the beach, and listens to current music. even if its rap, its better than damn oldies. ughhhhh done with that nonsense. grow up nicole and try telling your parents that you have a bf when you are 18 years old. i hope you still read this because you probably act like a 12 year old and spy on this too. wow. im caring way too much. oh well...party tomorrow night ! ill be there !! (nicole is umm, of course, working.) lame.

Guest runnerB

yo do you drink on accutane?

and then she starts telling me of this guy who shes gonna date next year in college and its the same old shit how shed rather be with someone else.

i hate it too when other girls say they plan to keep their relationships w/ their boyfriends temporary & that they dont think (or trust enough?) their guys are the type who'll make good future husbands. it makes me think they arent wholeheartedly into their relationship.

anyway, are you planning to tell her about how you feel about all this? bringing up the issue with her could clarify things, or at least give you some more clue, as to whether or not she's really up to something.

i hope things get better for you soon. :)

day 160

yea runnerB i posted in your log. so no i dont. but wednesday will be the first day in a year. wow. too long. haha gl on your course !

hey answer yea i talked to her today and told her how much of a pussy she is for not just breaking up with me, and pulling out this 'forcing me out' shit. whatever she said something about commitment, which is obviously a lie, since who said we were commited ? the time when i like broke up with her for a few days (a break technically) she was like "you have to live a day at a time and stop worrying about the future" so thats bogus. actually, her shit doesnt bother me that much. know why ? because i missed less than jake at CD Connection yesterday at 2 pm !! AAAAAHHHHH IM SOOO PISSED !

haha, back to the ac-ne 2 whiteheads this morning, went away with 2 fell swoops of the fingers. i dont even know what that means ! well theres a party in like 3 minutes so i will enter casually late as this log and you guys are my priorities in life ! haha, well actually the ITS lady at UNF told everyone that "internet friends are not your real friends, they are just cyber-friends and they will never really be your friends, no matter how much you talk online." ok maybe thats true, but i do love you guys. as friends. sweet.

and my toes dont hurt or look nearly as bad as the other day - woo-hoo !

ok lets see how many mg/kg body weight wi will have taken by the end of my course.

the recommended is 125 mg/kg body weight. :::

180 days * 2 pills per day = 360 pills

360 pills * 40 mg per pill = 28800 mg

140 lbs = 63.5 kg

28800mg/63.5kg = 226 mg/kg body weight.

wow. thats like 2 times the recommended dose. i hope i keep away the acne when im done !!

now im getting more confused about your situation w/ nicole. i do hope she isnt making things worse by trying hard to stay in the relationship just coz she thinks it's supposed to be a "commitment". perhaps she needs to do some more thinking (she seems to be confusing you with inconsistencies in her words/actions, am i right?)

453.54 mg/kg body weight.

whoah!!! no wonder you keep getting those symptoms! and wow, i can just imagine how GREAT you should be feeling after surviving all this! (and to think..you're almost there!) congrats, taxi! :)

well thanks man i clacualted my own mg/kg body weight and i came up with 160. but i weigh like 200 pounds and im 5'11 1/2. so i guess im right on track then. your derm wanted to go agressive on you, which should be good in the end.

that just goes to show you that this relationship isn't heading anywhere. go to college in august and move on with your life. belive me henry your a good loooking guy and there ar emany fish in the sea, as they say. wish her the ebst and say good redience. one day you'll look back on this day and laugh at how stupid you were thinking Nicole was the one you were going to be with forever.

hey your math is wrong because aren't you taking 40mg pills and not 80mg pills. just caught my attention.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA wouldnt you know that i am the #10 math student in florida and am taking calulus 3 as a freshamn in college. hahahahahaha

ok sorry guys. *edits post*

i want to go hide in a cave, that is so embarassing. not only the math, but how i thought nicole was the one. ahhhh i am re-tarded.

you got that right secluded. and haha answerme your post is now like wrong because the quote is 2x too much. forgive my retardedness in math. im only in calculus 3 you know.

day 161

crap. well, no acne to report. this log is gonna get boring reaallllly soon. haha well last night:

usually im like "oh ok i want to do something tomorrow morning *calls nicole* 'hey do you want to go to breakfast tomorrow ?'" and then we meet up somewhere.

so last night as im sitting in my room, i was like, man i have nothing to do before work at 1030, howabout i go to panera and get a bagel and cream cheese: "hey laura (my sister) - want to come to panera with me ?" and then i realized. "crap ! i have noone to hang out with in the morning anymore ! i just asked my sister out to breakfast ! ahhhh !!"

ugghhhh even though i dont like nicole anymore, i miss having someone to hang out with like that. i kinda looked like a loser today sitting at panera by myself, even if i dont have acne ( :dance: ) haha hopefully this summer or next year will be more forgiving. ugghhh my friends need to hurry up and get back in town. im bored ! but wed night will be sweeeeeeeet. count on it.

motioncity soundtrack - A-OK

^^im in love with this band can't you tell

hey i understand what you mean about having someone there. i completely understand. sometimes you miss just having someone to talk to, even if you dont like the person.

and i lovee motion city, i saw them in concert twice and the 1st time i even met them! :D

that chick sounds immature man. don't sweat it, you're still young. date around and find the chick that's right for you. it's probably better that you dont talk to her again, or atleast for a long time. i find it the best way to get over people. goodluck

haha yea true that chris...i dont plan on talking to her anytime soon either. i did message her (since she wont pick up her phone adn i dont really want to see her) about all the crap between us. she really liked the part when i said that "it wouldnt make a difference to her parents because they didnt even know we were dating" and she tells me that i act like a 5 year old. youre right chris, i guess its just better to date around. maybe not be so *selfish* and try to have one girl for yourself, just have groups of friends, its always more fun with a group that way anyways.

haha yea true that chris...i dont plan on talking to her anytime soon either. i did message her (since she wont pick up her phone adn i dont really want to see her) about all the crap between us. she really liked the part when i said that "it wouldnt make a difference to her parents because they didnt even know we were dating" and she tells me that i act like a 5 year old. youre right chris, i guess its just better to date around. maybe not be so *selfish* and try to have one girl for yourself, just have groups of friends, its always more fun with a group that way anyways.

yeah. i'm only a year older than you. you just gotta keep dating around until you find the one. just be glad you found out she wasnt the one so soon ;)

henry not every girls the one. you'll find the right one when you least expect it, my man.

Can I come see Motion City with you?? :pray: PLEASE?!

:)

I'm sorry things didn't work out with nicole. But you know what? I'm sure you always were insecure with her because you were going through your awkward "Let's get rid of the acne" stage, and now that you're through that, you can safely, CONFIDENTLY move on!

And it's hot to see a guy eating alone. Makes me want to go up to him and eat with him.

And if you eat with your sister that's even hotter, cause you love her. :)

Love you sweetheart! Don't get down over a stupid girl. Your org girls are Soooooo much cooler! ;)

Your org girls are Soooooo much cooler! ;)

you know it !!

day 162

yep, well i was at work for 9 hours today and my face felt fine. i use chapstick more often now and moisturized the chin area around 1 pm. didnt start getting dry until 7:00 so that was good. my face is a little wierd feeling right now, probably because im really tired. party tomorrow night !! woo-hoo !

and for some strange reason, nicole invited me to her graduation party. chea right. i think im gonna respond to that one with a swift "i have to work" similar to what she would say everytime i told her there was a party. gay...

just strait up tell her you dont want to go. :lol: it'll get her thinking "omg! he already forgot about me!" "doesnt he want to see me?!?!" "did he already get over me?!?!" etc.