Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deeeleted

BlackTaxi2d's 80 mg Accutane Log ! I'm finally done !!

days 149 150 151 152 AND 153 !!!

wow. anyways...most of you read the post before this so you probably know what happened .... thanks misty !!!

anyways...so i had to change my name from blacktaxi to speakeasy in hopes of them not being able to recognize, but who cares...im over caring about the blackmail.

and my toes are HURTING !!! too bad i cant go int otoo much detail about the past 5 days, but long story short...i had one zit coming to the surface, but then at a party yesterday (that i just got back from) i didnt fall asleep until like 5 am...and then woke up at 10 and went to the beach. and ive been eating SOOO shitty since last week and now i have 3 zits coming to the surface...but i mean its not really bothering me. Whatever. and nicole is sick forever...and she couldnt sleep at the party last night because she was sick and had to work really early. Oh well. shes kinda cool, i guess. and she found out that my friends (female) dont hate her which is kinda cool.

and my friend thought it was cool to drink 3 year old pina colada with the grossest alcohol ever in it. ive never seen someone throw up after putting the shit near their mouth. HAHA eww protruding vomit. good times. haha and then we played ping pong and billiards and the loser of each game had to get hot candle wax poured on their nipple. FUNNIEST THING EVER. hahahahaha great times...i can tell...this summer is gonna be one to remememember !

so lets see if i still get people on here like before...considering i had to change the name. and ugghghhh !!! all my pictures and their links are deleted !!! someday...maybe like at the end of my course, i will have all of them back up. june 20th 2006 im done !

-henry

that's awesome henry!

you have some greta friends despite thier all up on your business. well lets see what happens next. i'll stay tuned brotha.

good to have the llog back. acne.org didn't seem the same for me while it was gone. thanks for the email and thank you Henry for being you.

oh yeh one more thing...

nevemind i'll stop now :(

oh yeh headsup man, you need to change your title of your log, it has balcktaxi on it and that's how i recongnized it int he first place. just letting you know

Henrah! I'm so glad to see your log back, even though I could see the log the whole time. Hee hee!

I love you and I'm glad you have had a fun few days! You are wonderful!

So glad to see you back! I was worried about you! (Remember me? I'm "that lady" ?????

Sounds like you are having a blast. I would just enjoy your friends and have FUN! I had a steady BF all through Junior and senior year and til I graduated from college....did everything with him...he was my best friend. But...then we broke up. Booooo. I missed so much during my prime FUN years!

Catch ya later, Alligator. Oh, and stay away from alligators, come to think of it.

Day 154. aka picture day ! :wacko:

secluded !! yea i know about the name thing...i changed it on purpose...so you guys would come back here ! if you search for blacktaxi anyways, it will find posts in my log, so i stopped caring. it was just the initial shock that they would read this. oh well, at least you guys are back !

misty ! :wub:. enough said.

lvig ! woo-hoo youre back !

poxie !! my favorite lady in my log :lol: thats so sad...i hate to see when relationships end on bad terms...:cry: at least you are now living the good life, acne free !

juuuuuullllles ! dedicating this post to you ! i have decided to cut back on the vulgarity not only on here but in real life...you are my inspiration. :D

alright...picture day guys. well. first, we will start with the toes. they were ok, then at the party the other night they got hit with something or other like 5 times and they are looking and feeling horrible. wait till you see them. they are not your average ingrown toenails. id rather them just amputated. :evil:

IPB Image

IPB Image

ok and now the facial. i told you i have 3 zits coming, actually one is more under the surface but it hurts like mad. check it...month 6 and im still breaking out ! woo-hoo !

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

and yea you can probably see the dryness. i just woke up and took these pictures, but thats how it is. whatever scarring there is, i dont really care about and hope it goes away by 6 months or ill get some treatment. and those main ones are gonna have to go by 430, work time. and i definitely have to start eating right again, ive been eating sooooo bad. like we devoured brownies and ice cream like there is no tomorrow. salad, anyone ??? ;)

later on guys ! ugghh too bad there are no older pictures to compare, but it really is no comparison. even with those 3 new zits my face is like 3902834973 times better that before.

I fuckin hate accutane. Yeah you improved a hell of alot, but i thought this stuff gives you a perfect or near perfect complexion. Its not worth any of these side effects if its not close to perfection. This fuckin stuff should be pulled off the market, what a waiste.

hey Henry...ahh man hope your zits go away

Holy crap man, your toe is messed. Does it hurt much now? The skin'll grow back right...

Ahh that must suck with all the dryness, hmm I have two words.

VITAMIN E BABY

Hope you toe gets better :)

OWWWWW your toe. i'm so sorry, that looks SO painful :(

i know it sucks that you're still breaking out in your 6th month

but just look at how far you've come!!

yeh henry your looking hella good. dont worrie henry those brown and red spots will fade in 6 to 12 months. that's how long it took for my skin to heal after a severe breakout 3 years ago when i most definitley needed a derm. i know it seems like those marks will never heal but beleive me their healing as we speak. and im happy to say your skin should heal up pretty nicely with little to no scarring, im leaning towards no. im amazed that your skin is finally getting done with all that purging process and beginning to look "clean". but as soon as you get done with the accutnae in little less than a month, and you begin breaking out liek you did before and the oil returns, you must go on accutnae again after a couple months break.

about your toe i would consider putting some neosporin on it during the night and letting it breath as much as you can during the day. it may look bad now but it will eventually hela like everything. you must not get it infected or you'll be walking around with no toes literally.

well i'll see you for our next appointment in a few weeks. ;)

jk but anyways im amazed especially since you took those pictures in some pretty bad lighting that would make anybodys skin look like shit.

I fuckin hate accutane. Yeah you improved a hell of alot, but i thought this stuff gives you a perfect or near perfect complexion. Its not worth any of these side effects if its not close to perfection. This fuckin stuff should be pulled off the market, what a waiste.

ok now tell me out of all the acne products on the line which are not a waiste? if accutane is a waiste, then it must be the best out of all the waiste products. plus i didn't know you could hate something that you never tried b4 my man.

:rolleyes:

Holy Shit man your looking real good! Cleared up significantly, the dryness isnt anything though, and the marks arnt very noticable.

As for the toenail, ugh crap thats gross. How long have you had that toe infection anyways? I forgot.

Lets give a hurrah for accutane, and a big boo for ingrown toenails

Aaaawwww Henry :wub: . Thank you. Your poor toes. Major owwies :injured: I had one of my toes done a few years ago. I'm sorry your having such a hard time healing. As far as your pics go. Oh My Gawd!!!! LOL You look like a different person Henry. Fantastic. It makes me feel good that you seem so much more positive in your last post. I don't like it when you get so upset. I understand, just don't like it. Take care of yourself. I'll be keeping an eye on you :ninja: Jules

Henry! You look ...AMAZING! I can't get over it! You seriously look unreal! Wow! And those 3 zits are okay cause they're all on the surface... and your skin is so stunning that it's totally okay! :):lol:

And I threw up in my mouth a little bit when I saw your toe, I'm not gonna lie. Don't amputate 'em just yet, though. Give them a little chance.

:wub: I love you anyway! Even your revolting toes will not stop my love!

*runs off screaming*

i had something like that before. I don't know if your doing anything about it cause im too lazy to read in the 34 previous pages. Anyways, i would give my foot some hot water baths with a bit of javex. Did that about 4-5 times per day and completely stopped cutting the nail. I sorta made the skin get away from the nail with a little cloth with elastics. All gets better with time.

Give it some air too.

:lol:

congratulations are in order, henry. you're making great progress. i hope it continues there mate.

Day 155 !

WOW. thats like 5 billion replies in 1 day ! sweet !

but guess what...graduation is tomorrow ! wow its gonna be a pretty sad/happy day tomorrow i can feel it already. every girl i know will be crying once we leave the arena. bet on it. and of course my family isnt coming from new jersey and nebraska, so i sold my extra tickets for $20. sweet profit !

well, considering practice is at 930 am tomorrow, i must get to bed soon. so consider this the shorter version of what could have been. :D

mj yea i know you are anti-accutane. but i am definitely in love with it. guess what. i have a gf and am living the good life even with disgusting toes and dry skin. i do tend to disregard the sun rules but its ok. it is the miracle cure, especially considering that no other drug even comes close to getting rid of acne. surface and antibiotic meds ? they only treat the symptoms. accutane = god.

matt ! whoooaaa where have you been ?? long time no see, eh ? (like the canadian reference ? LOL) haha hope youre not offended by that..:lol: but yea im my ridiculously long log in there somewhere is where i said i stopped taking vitamin e because it made it feel like the tane wasnt working as effectively. probably just a personal preference. oh well !

sublime, jules, martin and misty ! chea you guys are sweet, and you know it. even if you would run away from me if you saw my toes, you guys are still sweet. and yea ive had this for like 5months. HAHA GROSS.

hey fayth ! as you know, i LOVE new faces on this here log. well i soak my feet in salt water like every other day and lift the nail up so it doesnt grow straight into the skin, but to no avail. it still hurts like no other, and i dont cut it either. im just gonna wait it out till after the accutane. if it doesnt go away, more surgery. yaaaaaayy !

back to the acne :::

so the 3 zits came out perfectly. thank god for cystic acne turning into surface acne because of tane. the meaning of love. and if i pick off the dry skin the night before and put neosporin on it overnight, the next day it isnt even dry. the meaning of life. but the toes are still killing. accutane makes your body never able to heal. like my hands and arms are so cut up from the stupidest things. ugghhhh.

WENT TO THE BEACH TODAY ! heck yea, with tons of friends. spf 8 once in the morning did the trick. yea i have a little sunburn and i tan in splotches, but it was soooo much fun. DEFINITELY worth it. even though nicole doesnt like the beach or bathing suits. if you dont like the beach, chances are you arent the right girl for me. uh oh.

and ive been listening to this one song throughout my course and it really hits the spot on the emotions, considering im always sick on accutane and my face is always less than desired.::

I am wrecked, I am overblown.

I’m also fed up with the fucking common cold.

When I just want to feel alive,

For the first time in my life,

I just want to feel attractive today.

ahh i want to feel attractive today. motion city soundtrack. sweet band.

ps. sorry jules !! i kept my part of the post clean except for the song !! haha and yea this post wasnt even short like i said it would be ! ugghhh !

day 156 !

guys. graduation is in 3 hours. its gonna be like 4 years of emotions stuffed into a 3 hour ceremony. powerful stuff.

so after graduation practice this morning...went to lunch with nicole and her 31 year old phd sister and her aunt and uncle from washington. as you probably know, im not the most talkative, but im not shy. i can only hope it went well. i had fun, and free lunch is always fun :D.

and as for the acne. one minor zit coming below the temple. who cares ! its graduation ! in case my friends havent noticed that i have had acne for the past 4 years ! yea right...so i dont care !

thanks secluded ! see you guys around. going to one of those japanese places where they cook in front of you tonite. i picked it. sweeeeeet. graduation..

06 !

CONGRATS HENRAHAH! I love you! I would send you graduation money but you didn't send me a graduation announcement :think:

:lol:

So I'll send you kisses instead! In the form of a cute girl named Nicole, kay? :wub:

Hey there Henry...

Things are looking good. Since you are still breaking out a little bit are you going to stay on accutane for a bit longer? I would ask your derm about that and really try to burn this thing out.

Your little scars will soften over time. When I look at your skin, it appears to me that if you do have any remaining scars that subcision would work very well. I had it done, and I have to tell you i got amazing results with it and I had the same kind of scars as you do after my first course of accutane. Some of them were 100% eliminated.

Good luck dude!

day 157.

wow. graduation. 2006. so were sitting there listening to them give awards to the principal and v.p. because they are leaving. then, i told you about my friend daniel who died in the car crash 2 years ago. his mom was on stage and she was there to recieve his diploma. once they said her name, chills went through me. i thought it would be ok but it was really one of the wierdest feelings. i instantly remembered the last time i saw him as i walked down the stairs from my friends house saying goodbye to him and had there not been so many people around me, probably would have broken a tear or two. there were so many people crying after that. it was definitely one of the best moments of the night.

and on a lighter note...acne was looking a-ok for graduation. nothing really to report about. EXCEPT DRY THE FUCK SKIN (sorry jules. believe me when i say it was dry. ugghhhhhh :evil:) and nicole picked up on that...nice. and saw her relatives again. probably looked like hell with my chapped lips. things arent going to well haha, yea i know the other day i was like in love with her. whatever. we do have things that are really similar, but believe me when i tell you we have our differences.

and my toes are officially gone. went to a grad party again for my best friend and we were playing basketball and i got stepped on twice. never saw my toe so bloody after. whatever. im about to just cut it out and hope that the overgrowth of skin crap stops. whatever. im sick of it. maybe it will heal after accutane (june 20th !!!)

thursday - the other side of the crash (demo)

talk about a good song. reminds me of daniel. and of how in my mind i 'keep crashing this car over and over' and re-living the events of his last day. powerful stuff.

and thanks for the the congratulations guys !! wow, there have been lots of that. but i lost my tassel, because when i threw my cap up like an idiot, i forgot to take the tassel off. that makes me soooo mad. and yea right misty i dont remember the last time i kissed nicole for real. uuggghhhh what a loooosssser.

and hey whats going on bushie - third time on tane !! WOW. i definitely admire you. im barely making it through 1 6-month 80mg course. my skin is soooo dry. and sweet thanks for the reccomendations for scars. ill definitely look into it.

well...college orientation/class selection tomorrow ! i better get some sleep !!!

CONGRATS on graduating! :clap: What a GREAT feeling! And I'm glad your face behaved itself... for the most part anyway. But seriously, no parties tonight? That's insane boy! Get out there and raise some hell :lol: All my best Henry! :angel: L