Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deeeleted

BlackTaxi2d's 80 mg Accutane Log ! I'm finally done !!

Guest runnerB

hey man, i'm new around these paarts and i just finished reading your whole log. you made me laugh out loud at least 5 times, especially the one post about the girl who got the massage at the derm. it looks like accutane has worked awesomely for you, and i'm sure it's gonna get even better.

Hey Henry! It's "that lady from your log"....how the heck are ya? You look sooooooooooooooooo cute and Nicole is just precious! Oh, and who's to say that you have CONTROL over falling in love? I sure hope everything works out for you, but never fear...you have your whole life in front of you.

Glad to see you doing well, even thought they had to cut your toes off. Told ya so. (Just kidding)

Henry! Oh my heck! Nicole is adorable and looks JUST like one of my friends from England! Way to go, man, she is cute and YOU look incredible! Your skin looks soooo clear! YAAAAAAAY!

Life is going so great for you right now and I couldn't be happier! Yay! Love you always!

day 141

holy cow ! never thought i would get this many posts in one day...sweet !! haha you guys are great...especially that one lady...:lol:

and hey runnerB ! glad to see new faces around these parts...so are you considering accutane ? because if you are, and you have surface acne, DO IT ! it will get rid of it like nothing else. check out misstennessee's log. and her pics. but if you have deep cysts, there will be some success on the surface, but there will still probably be stuff left underneath. only time can tell if they will heal my deep acne.

soooo today...oil change and tire rotation. 3 and a half fucking hours so of course i was like 4 hours late getting to nicoles house. who i measured. is. 35. miles.from.my.house.wow. but my face was looking good (relatively speaking of course :D).

and i love when she talks about her acne to me. :lol: what a joke. she has like some little red mark on her forehead and she asked me to touch it. i almost cried because some people just dont understand what its like to have real acne. she then asked me if i have the kind that "shoot out of your face" haha i almost busted out the one "have you ever had the kind that make a damn noise when they pop ?!" or "the kind that make you want to kill yourself ?!" or maybe "the ones that last 365 days !!"

wonder how she would have responded to those... :sick:

anyways, i really wish she would just tell her damn parents. its like the stupidest 13 year old shit ever. i told her about it today. i was like "oh good nicole - were going out ! but not telling the parents - because you just turned 12 years old !!" and she still, even though her parents were stuck watching amreican idol, would not give me a damn kiss !! AHHHHHHHH wtf. and she soooo wants that other guy. i hear it in her voice. wait. i hear his name in EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE.

sorry jules, i had to incorporate that word wayyyy too many times in this post. sorry !

and my derm appt is next tuesday. think he'll give me another month ???

DAY [email protected] (thats 142)

man, EASIEST ap chemistry test ever. anyone who didnt pass it needs to rethink their life. that test was a joke.

so back to the acne, still lots of scars and white bumps on my skin, maybe after im off the tane in a month or so they will start to fade because the skin will heal faster. and my lips are always sooooo odry. damn, no matter what i do, after like 2 hours, they have a layer of white shit that looks terrible, and when i wipe it off, they just get dry as hell. and when i put chapstick on, the white shit comes back !!! ugghghh. anyways, im sooo tired, only got like 5 hours of sleep before the test, so i am out !

sorry jules, i had to incorporate that word wayyyy too many times in this post. sorry !

That's okay. I'm touched that you remembered my post. LOL I hope things work out for you Henry. I know I don't post often but I do keep up with you. Jules ;)

i don't know you from adam, but yet i'm genuinally pleased you are doing well. you look so happy with your girlfriend in that picture, and your skin is doing great.

nice one :)

hi taxi!

been reading your blog for hours (skipped a few near the end, though).

i just wanna tell tell you how much i admire you - especially the way you look at things & the you handle this quest.

been keeping almost the same set of social concerns to myself for years...even promised myself (this is the first time i'd ever express this to someone...) i cant let myself fall in love w/ someone, coz that wouldnt even work out...bec no guy would definitely be attracted to a pimply girl like me. there. (whew!)

but your story really inspires me now. i hope to learn to look at things that way too. so keep up the good work. you're doing well, perhaps much better than some people. you're being a good source of inspiration to other people like us.

i wish all of us here the best!

:)

yeh man your doing great and congrats on everything man. yeh i love it when ppl feel as if they should come to you when they breakout with that one little damn pimple they get once in a lifetime. but what can you do

Hey dude tommorow is your last day right? Lucky ass, I still got two weeks left. I always hate midterms and finals.

DAY !$# (thats 143)

misty ! yea i know. youre pretty hot too, i guess. :cool2:

jules ! heck yes you know i think about you ! this post will be extra special to your eyes. i swear !

hey martin...ive seen you around here before...i think...so were not as separate as you think, i guess. but thanks for the "genuine pleasure" :ninja: LOL

and answerme !! i love new faces. have i mentioned that ? so yea, i definitely had the same thoughts that you wrote so eloquently in small print. buuut, even though my face still has red marks and scars, theyve been there for 6 years, right ? surely i can get over them...and even though i flip out sometimes with some mental cases on here, they are temporary. but acne does do that to you, so i keep it real. good luck on your regimen and im glad i can be of help to you !

secluded ahh my loyal reader that comes back even when i dont answer them. sweet. haha i know its sooo funny. especially when they are so open about it with you that its just ridiculous. like they tell you they are going to pop a zit thats like the smallest thing ever. well, maybe that never happened to you. but when it does...im warning you...dont laugh too hard...

and sublime tomorrow last day ? haha yea right try 2 weeks ago. i havent really been to a full day of school since march, but my last real day of school was really like 2 weeks ago...but yea i have to go tomorrow to turn in books and senior dues and stuff.

hmmmm acne.

uggghhh wtf. so it seems like the cluster of under the skin white ball things #$(*#($ (edited for jules, of course :D) seems to be getting tender again. that can only mean one thing. i will have a cyst on my month 5 check up on tuesday. all the more reason for the derm to give me another month on the stuff. so i guess ill take it on the bright side. even though things with nicole were not on the bright side today. like when she kept pushing me away from her at her house when only her 20 year old cousin was home. because her 20 year old sister acts like a 3rd grader and tells her parents that we were laying next to each other? yea right. wow. and then she expects me to kiss her after we go to applebee's ? haha yea right. i can wait. and then came the story when me and my mom were food shopping HAHA.

mom: (as she says EVERY time we pass them) soo henry, do you need a pack of condoms ?

me: haha yea, get me the magnum size this time mom !

mom: oh yea i was reading...you cant just use like vaseline or baby oil with these because they will make holes in them...you have to use this stuff.

me: haha, crap - i cant use yogurt !

mom: what a good idea ! you would prevent yeast infections that way !

me: ok, over that.

mom: so do you like nicole enough to marry her ?

me: i have plans for when i get married. and they will not include my wife listening to oldies.

mom: WHAT !? i love oldies !

wow. sometimes she takes the condom things a little too seriously. and i have to get my blood taken tomorrow. and this is about to be the longest post ever.

but on a more serious note...

the other day was the 2 year "anniversary" of one of my best friend's death. he died in a car crash may 9, 2004. i got to see his parents for the first time in a while and they seemed to be doing ok. it still brought tears to my eyes when i went into the cemetary though. and i remember the night before he passed away so vividly somehow, as we were at a friends party after the AP european history exam...some stuff to drink but not much, and i went home that night, and he slept over at the party. i then got a call from a friend who told me daniel had died in a car crash right down the road from the housethe day after. it didnt hit me until a day later, but i could not stop crying. i couldnt even function, it was just like a piece of me had died. then the wake was even worse. i came late, so many of my friends had already left - and i went into the room with his body and put my hand on his arm and never felt a stranger feeling. i had to sit down and could not stop crying. i guess he was chosen to be an example to the other students, but there is no reason for such a smart child to die so young. this is to anyone who has lost a best friend at such a young age - i know how it feels.

thursday - steps ascending on repeat after his death.

i ran down the stairs and into the garden - put both my hands into the soil

in the spring you will bloom like her heart through the blouse in the back of the ambulance.

as it turned and turned down the steets (just one more turn wont you come back to me)

as it turned on its red lights you were turning into red roses

but im not giving up...

goodnight guys...thanks for reading

Oh henry! (people do that all the time dont they?) So many different emotions in your post today, like a roller coaster of feeeeeling. :rolleyes: Sorry about the uh tender-izing, but good for you for seeing the bright side.

I cant believe you can joke with your mom like that...yogurt? Yeast infections? :sick: Puhlease thats icky. ANyway, your mom sounds cute. So do you!

That is so sad about your friend. I'm sorry you had to go though that. I have never lost anyone close to me, so I cant imagine how it feels. I'm personally terrified of death and of people I love dying. Its kinda problem I have. I know so many people that have lost people really close to them but I've always avoided being the one to sufffer the loss. Hope youre okay... :comfort:

I've never been to applebees...is it good food? Or just regular food? Just wondering cause I'm kinda hungry...I dont know if there are even any in canada.

Well have a good night, take care!

Andy ;)

Yeah, love. I am with the girls on this one!

I'm so sorry that you're sad about your friend... I have addressed this in your log before, I think. But I'm amazed that you can be so mature about it.

And about your mom and the yogurt?! :sick: grosssss! I LOVE your mom though, she sounds like my mom! Except my mom is Mormon and yours is Jewish! :lol:

I would rather die than have a condom conversation with my mom. I remember one time I was with my mom at Target, 17 years old or so, no boyfriend, shy, and deathly scared of boys, and my mom sees baby food and asks me if I will be needing any of that soon, right in front of some stranger. I thought I was going to die, i mean I really thought I would fall straight to the floor breathing my last breath of air. I was no where NEAR the point of ever needing babyfood, or to even have my mother suspect. She was just being stupid, but I could have killed her. GLad you can be so cool about it and laugh, I am jealous. I blush even when my own boyfriend says something elicit!!! Ahh, I am such a prude.

On a more serious note, I am very sorry about the friend. Where I am from, a 9 year old accidently shot his 13 year old brother and killed him a few days ago. My school I went to hasn't had a death in a very long time. The examples set for everyone just don't seem right do they?

days 144 y 145

well, acne wise i guess im doing good. i lied about the cyst coming up *knocks on wood* because it doesnt seem like it is. my toes are still hurting, but i played basketball yesterday and it wasnt as bad as usual. then went to the beach, where the salt water made them feel a lot better. and it burned my face along with my sunscreen...but whatever. also got my blood taken for what i guess is the last time :dance: so yesterday was very eventful.

and haha those replies about the condom conversation are hilarious...my mom is ridiculous. she went with her friends last night to watch the 40 year old virgin. she said it was ridiculous. funny movie. my avatar is from right before i went to see that in theaters last summer. you know what, im gonna put that picture up. i had like the most ridiculous looking expression, and the most messed up hair ever, throw in almost no acne and it was the best...

and while you are here...leave some suggestions for not-so-expensive mothers day gifts !!!

HAHAHA my face is hilarious in that picture. but look mom - no acne ! i love the beach, it clears up your face...especially when you go every single day !

IPB Image

i think im gonna grow out my hair again...it looks sweet ! :ninja: ...no im serious !

DAY !$# (thats 143)

the other day was the 2 year "anniversary" of one of my best friend's death. he died in a car crash may 9, 2004. i got to see his parents for the first time in a while and they seemed to be doing ok. it still brought tears to my eyes when i went into the cemetary though. and i remember the night before he passed away so vividly somehow, as we were at a friends party after the AP european history exam...some stuff to drink but not much, and i went home that night, and he slept over at the party. i then got a call from a friend who told me daniel had died in a car crash right down the road from the housethe day after. it didnt hit me until a day later, but i could not stop crying. i couldnt even function, it was just like a piece of me had died. then the wake was even worse. i came late, so many of my friends had already left - and i went into the room with his body and put my hand on his arm and never felt a stranger feeling. i had to sit down and could not stop crying. i guess he was chosen to be an example to the other students, but there is no reason for such a smart child to die so young. this is to anyone who has lost a best friend at such a young age - i know how it feels.

goodnight guys...thanks for reading

Aw man. Almost same thing happened to me. My Best friend that I had known from the 1st grade died about two years ago. I had known him pretty much forever and then he moved right before middle school. About three years after I found out from another friend he had died in a car reck. Thats all I could think about all day that day. I couldnt stop crying and I couldnt concentrate. It totally sucked and I was so confused. The 2 year anniversary of his death is coming around july. I didnt go to his funural and I'm kind of glad I didnt, Theres no fucking way I would of been able to handle that. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. Anyways your not alone.

Mike

yeh man my grandma just died. we were pretty close and i loved her alot. anyways, henry you spoke form the heart man . as always, i enjoy reading your logs. also want to play some 1 on 1 in the future?

I enjoy getting my mother a card and a candle, or the most beautiful flower in the world, the orchid. Around my parts you can buy them at Lowes for 10. I don't live in a crazy state like florida though. They are a really pretty plant, usually just one or two in a pot that you can keep inside, or set outside, but I love them. Just my two cents.

hey, i'm sorry about your friend passing away. it really is tragic. my friend passed away last year in March, of Cystic Fiborsis, a little different, but i'm sure we felt the same pain. i'm so sorry, i really am.

as for gifts...flowers, a card, last year when i was broke i made my mom a CD with her favorite songs and wrote a stupid little poem THAT morning (i'm good, lol) and she loved it! good luck!

day 146.

Wierdest zit ever this morning. so it was pretty small, went to pop it, and out came the hardest white thing ever. (i know you guys read my log just for the imagery !) but it didnt really pop it just stayed on my skin. wierd. and it was hard.

hmm cracker barrel this morning for breakfast with nicole. so this black lady comes up to us to serve us and brings a pitcher of water. SPILLS IT ALL OVER ME. then instead of apologizing, says some not-funny joke about how she doesnt like the color of my shirt (red) so then she brings us our food, on the second try of course. and it wasnt even the way i wanted it, but i wasnt gonna complain because of how people spit in your food and stuff...then brought of the wrong receipt 2 times. guess what that means...NO TIP FOR YOUR ASS. thanks for playing.

anyways, then work was ok. my toes still kinda hurt from the surgery, but whatever ill get over it. that was my day besides some scarce time with my mom for mothers day. yep.

a static lullaby - we go to eleven

and the band evergreen terrace came through my line yesterday at publix and these emo girls i work with were flipping out so bad. it was the funniest thing. dont you love scene kids ? HAHA

wow man just your luck. also, why does she got to be black? im jokking man . anyways about that guy form the band sounds typical of these teeny bopper girls. they are human like you, you know. weird your still rbekaing out after 5 months of accutuane. you must have some seriosu congested pores. don't worrie henry i think the first round will help you. but the second round will defnitley finish the job. i beleive your derm will put you on another course of accutnae after this one. i couldn't finish because soemone was knocking on the door. like i was saying i beleive a second round will gie the breakouts the knock out punch they deserve. just like ppl experince in a few months of their first course. in your case a second will .