Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deeeleted

BlackTaxi2d's 80 mg Accutane Log ! I'm finally done !!

sorry i havent been on in forever ! but i have the biggest cyst ever, dont care, and have my AP CALCULUS BC TOMORROW !!! WISH ME LUCK !

i think its this toe medication (antibiotics) that are fucking with my skin because i think they are fucking with my body too. grr, and my toes are only somewhat better. gayy.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR AP EXAM! You know the drill - get some sleep, eat some breakfast, and then DO YOUR THING, bud! You are so smart that I am sure you will do just fine! :pray: I'm hoping for a 5 for you! :D

Sorry about all your friends' cars getting broken into.. people are so stupid. Messed up... but the thing is, people will talk and brag, and the cops will eventually find out who did it. I hope!

Anyway, hope things are going well with your skin and with Nicole! I love that you are happy right now with your girl :wub:

GO TO BED! You need sleep before your test! :D

Days 133, 134, and 1-3-5

ok. i just took the biggest joke of an AP calculus BC test. ever. this test was so joke easy, i could have done it with a headache, in an ice cold gym, on an empty stomach, having to go pee, and a hot chicks thong hanging out in the seat in front of me. wait. i did. haha this test was so easy and i had so many distractions. wow. mmm probably like 100%, or at least a 5.

ANYWAYS back to the acne i know you guys are wondering - "is the cyst still there henry !?" and im like "HELL YEA ITS STILL THERE !" holey shit this thing is massive. and i cant take a stab at it tonight, i have to go to "work training" at 5-7 for the new registers and i have AP literature tomorrow morning. maybe tomorrow night since im not doing anything on friday. it really needs to go. and its HUGEEE

so back to nicole...i dont know what she sees in me, but my face is looking so shitty right now, and were actually hanging out more ! that is hilarious. you know, once you have something for so long, you kinda get used to it. its like people who are first put in a wheelchair are so bummed out about their state, and then eventually they just forget about it and go run marathons and stuff in their wheelchairs. something like that.

anyways...im going to eat. with a big cyst on my face - later !

oh crap...and i did read all of your comments ! i cant write back because im soooo hungry !!! but i did read them all ! and im not abandoning hope of accutane - its this antibiotic for my toes - its making me break out again !

I HATE ANTIBIOTICS !!!

Hi there, Sarah!

I think I just sent you the same PM twice. Sorry about that. It gave me an excuse to contribute to your new page. ;)

Erin

haha ! did i say i was going to wait till friday to pop it ?! haha ! that was until i saw a safety pin in my bathroom...

well, to put a very loooong and DISGUSTING story short - it popped ! not its only the size of a golf ball, and its only throbbing once per second. but the string of hard white crap came out....arent you guys proud of me !!

:lol:

now if only i can find 800 mg ibuprofin and my hot tub...later ! i hope it doesnt look too bad for my ap lit. even though im expecting a 0. which isnt even possible, but hey, i can never be disappointed this way.

well, to put a very loooong and DISGUSTING story short - it popped ! not its only the size of a golf ball, and its only throbbing once per second. but the string of hard white crap came out....arent you guys proud of me !!

:sick:

Good luck on AP Lit! MAN I am glad I am out of high school! :lol: But it's okay.. you're smart, I'm sure you'll do fine! And it's okay that you're math and science oriented... all the best of us are! :D

Love ya!

*lol* *slaps forehead* oops, sorry blacktaxi! i just realized that i posted something for sarah in your log. i apologize for that. when i was scrolling through the logs earlier, i saw her name and then the 'new page' comment and got all mixed up. hey, i guess i contributed to your new page.. haha... i DO read your log as much as i can, too. i'm very proud of you!

erin

haha ! did i say i was going to wait till friday to pop it ?! haha ! that was until i saw a safety pin in my bathroom...

:lol:

now if only i can find 800 mg ibuprofin and my hot tub...later ! i hope it doesnt look too bad for my ap lit. even though im expecting a 0. which isnt even possible, but hey, i can never be disappointed this way.

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Dude......you don't want scars. Did you at least clean it up really well with rubbing alcohol???? When you have a cyst that size you should have your mom take you to the dermatologist and have him inject it for you. It makes the cyst go down over night...without putting a big hole in your face ;)

Good luck on your exams!

I remember the ap lit exam, i was very happy i took that class as it got me out of freshman year english at college because my score was high enough, woo hoo! Hope you did well!

Day 136

When you have a cyst that size you should have your mom take you to the dermatologist and have him inject it for you. It makes the cyst go down over night...without putting a big hole in your face ;)

haha hey celebration. not trying to sound mean or anything, but what you said about the injection is completely false. at least for me, anyways. big hole ? he makes a hole with a needle, injects this cortizone kinda stuff, and then instead of removing the gunk from your body, it stays in your skin. i have had my share of injections - i had a 1 inch in diameter cyst on my right cheek that i got around christmas of '04. up until last november, it kept filling up. know how many times i got it injected ? that would be 6. half a dozen times, and there is still a scar. and then when the derm injected a few minor zits on my jawline that were probably going to go away anyways, they are now indented scars. moral of this story - i dont do injections. if i want a needle in my face, i will provide it. :D thanks for the consideration though !

and hey there wishing ! havent seen you around here before...thanks for the kind words though !

and last but not least...AmberLynn - i started posting because of what you said - THE AP LITERATURE. oh my god. ill continue on another line.

so i woke up this morning, sick as can be, and got to the test at 8:05. fortunately, they let me in. but it would not be the best idea they made. i came in, did somewhat decent on the multiple choice. but then my throat was hurting soooo badly. on the essays: the first was about some hawk or something. worst essay ever. then i got to the second one it was a play or something to analyze the characters: i fell asleep while reading it. ugghhh and then didnt wake up until 30 minutes left. and by then, my throat was burning so badly i couldnt believe it. so as i started writing the "open topic" essay, i realized i was going to fail, so i just started quoting songs because i couldnt even think straight. not like i was going to psas anyways - i had no second essay ! ugghh. heres to college literature next year ! woo-hoo !

i hope i feel better for ap chemistry on wednesday - i got 2 5's on the practices so im really hoping. and a study session with nicole all day tuesday. like anything is gonna get done. haha

but acne...new whitehead thingy on my forehead, its minor (according to my standards) and the redmark from the old cyst. thank god it doesnt hurt anymore. and it looks like itll clear pretty soon, but then of course the white things around it will turn into cysts after...who knows, maybe after 6 months they will all be gone !

and yea. the biggest news. THE BIGGEST i am quitting the toe antibiotics. they are killing my body, i am never taking antibiotics again. all my friends are at the beach now, but i am stuck here sick as shit. ugghh. and about to cry.

im also gonna cry because nicole said she might have to do summer term at college. in gainesville. why is everything going wrong. just when i start to have really strong feelings towards her, she has to move away. life sucks. why didnt i ever make a move on her when i had the biggest crush on her in 10th grade ?

acne. thats why. now im paying for it.

As Janice from "Friends" would say, "OH! MY! GAWD!" Six injections???? Wow. You must have really evil cysts. When mine was injected, it brought it down the swelling right away. I guess my cysts were more due to tissue swelling up around the follicle than evil gunk inside the cyst :think: But I totally feel bad for you cuz those needles freakin HURT, so I can't imagine enduring that 6 times in one location. Now...did you disinfect yourself after your self-surgery????? Hmmm? I'm just trying to look out for ya ;) Hope things start looking up for your skin soon.

Sending ya ~~~~good skin vibes~~~~

Tina :angel:

oh yea, i soaked the needle in alcohol and then wiped my face with a cotton square with alcohol. :ninja: yea it stung but whatever. i hope it doesnt come back, because even though it doesnt hurt, there is still like a lump there. guess it just takes time.

thanks for the vibes !! :D

oh yea, i soaked the needle in alcohol and then wiped my face with a cotton square with alcohol. :ninja: yea it stung but whatever. i hope it doesnt come back, because even though it doesnt hurt, there is still like a lump there. guess it just takes time.

man thats great. just try not to pop that much .

anyways i just started 80mg accutane yesterday . i have a huge headache right now. i just wanted to ask by what day or week did you start to significantly dry out, lips, face etc.? i swear to God i would type mroe but this headache is just overwhelming. ttyl.

Ok henry and everyone else here, im sorry for being a total ****** on here. Can i give you a reasonable tip that i just started doing that maybe will help you as well. Vitamin C is good for the skin, i always knew this but never thought of it, well i just started taking mega doses of vitamin C, 4 Grams per day, now thats alot considering the RDA is I think 1gram. Vitamin C has many benefits for you, acne is only one of the benefits you get from vitamin C, and i honestly will say it did show me some effectiveness in all honesty. Its not fair to use an RDA for Vitamin C becaus eeveryone is different, so what might be high for someone may be a not so high dose for some1 else. Now taking mega doses of vitamin C is safe, because its water soluable so you can't OD it. And it wont interfere with accutane. Now it has many more benefits, if you want you can look it up, or just reply and i'll post some other benefits. The Vitamin C comes in chewable tablets, which taste like candy so its easy to take, you dont need to eat it with food or a drink. Now this is advice from me to everyone here, if you wanna try it, i say go for it, and vitamin C like i said has more benefits than fighting acne. By the way, i did additional research on vitamin C befor i started this regimen, so im not just writing that i think its good, i've been researching vitamin C recently, and for the past few years have really been researching vitamins, so please look into it.

hey mj, well ive been taking vitamin c 1 gram like everyday (and 2x a day when im sick now) because my dad is like a vitamin addict and we have these packets of 1g powder in different flavors. they are quite delectable, but if you take 4 grams you will have the runs like never before. so yea, there goes that theory. thanks for the tip though !

Runs? Nah i haven't had the runs at all. If you take 4 grams a day, spread it out, you'll be good. 1 gram a day isn't really a megadose, 4 gramsa day is alot and can be affective. Now henry what does your derm say? When you go, if you break out again, what does he say?

huh ? are you implying that all i do is follow the derm's rules to the word ? because certainly i dont. so he gave me the prescription for the antibiotics for my toes. didnt take it. this other doctor gave me them and they made me break out and got me sick. so i stopped taking them. i know vitamin c is good for you, and my dad is a chemical engineer so i hear it everyday. i didnt say it wasnt good for you, i just said 4 grams a day will not help your face as much as you may think.

man thats great. just try not to pop that much .

anyways i just started 80mg accutane yesterday . i have a huge headache right now. i just wanted to ask by what day or week did you start to significantly dry out, lips, face etc.? i swear to God i would type mroe but this headache is just overwhelming. ttyl.

well nevermind i guess.

Day 137

sorry secluded&sad ! i wrote you a pm so dont think i just blew you off !...we.ll.

sooooo there is still a bump where the cyst was. but man, no school is kinda sweet. no one was home, woke up at 1030, went in the (1) hot tub, then (2) pool, then (3) sauna, then (4) ate, then (5) starbucks with nicole (but im sick so i didnt get anything :cry:), then (6) back to my house with nicole. but of course when the rents are away, i have a sore throat. gayyy. then (7) got my paycheck. so yea today was sweet. even though my jawlines close to my ears are breaking out with cysts. like 4 total. and i really hope "the cyst" dies down because im going over her house next tuesday and the ap chemistry is wednesday. wow. lots of stuff to do !

but yea my toes are still kinda hurting...and i dont know if im going out tonight, but i dont think so. i dont feel 100% and dont want to jeopardize my health for next week. later !

sorry secluded&sad !

so yea guys - i had a nightmare the other day. and i am about to go to bed now, so i have to get it out before i have it again. so nicole said that she might do sumemr term at UF and have to move away in july. and she also hasnt told her parents that we're going out so like everytime im at her house i am "tutoring her" in math. wow. so then we cant kiss or anything. (even though shes 18) and in this nightmare, it was the day that she was moving away - and i was helping her pack her stuff away...and as she was about to drive away, i went to give her a goodbye kiss, and she said that we couldnt because she couldnt let the parents know. and so i just went in my car and cried.

what am i going to do when she moves away ? its like college is the beginning of the end. once she moves away, that is it. and there arent many girls that can just go and look past acne. or that you have known for 3 years. and somehow that reminds me of a song, that will probably be on repeat come july.

from first to last - emily

Smiles and her laughter

it's the only thing that i've been waiting for all time

regardless of our distance and our hope...it grows greater

trapped by pretty eyes and letters for all time

...the only thing that i've been waiting for

someone tell me what to do ...

Henry tell her to tell her parents already man, thats weak you gotta say your tutoring c'mon. She's 18 and she's scared to tell her parents she's got a bf?