Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Khari

Roaccutane and feeling very tired

I am 3 weeks into treatment with Roaccutane (20/40 mg on alternating days) and besides common side effects (very chapped lips, back pain etc.) I am starting to feel more and more tired. I first noticed it after about 2 weeks and was not sure if it had to to with the Tane, but now I am quite sure it does. I sleep about 2 hours more a day than before and still then it seems hard to get out of bed. Also I get tired during the day, which was not the case before. Who has experienced this, too?

I had this too - it started to improve after about a month, although didn't go away completely until I'd finished the course. It did get a lot better, though.

yeh i was always tired sore muscles and sometimes get deppressed for no reason. i also put on wieght and ate a lot more. although i kicked ass in my study it was hard to find the motivation so i just left everything to the last minute and went nuts on coffee haha

Yes, tiredness is very common in Roaccutane. I've been in it for 42 days now and I feel like I could sleep 28h every day, in fact this morning I didn't feel well, and I didn't go to school, and I've just woke up (2.35pm here in Italy) :D

that reminds me both times on tane i got really really sick and took for ages to get better as anti biotics did not work at all.