Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luvme4me

Does anyone else get the red marks just on there cheecks?

I breakout on my forehead soemtimes and a year or two i broke out really bad on my cheecks and now had red scars all over them check out my other post it has pics. Anyway why do I scar on my cheecks and not on my forehead?

i still have redness on my cheeks too, and i hate them. i also have a bit on my left temple which is freaking stubborn as hell and is starting to scar which totally sucks. as for the scar part...i think its because the skin around your cheeks is softer than around your forehead and more easily scarred. [imo of course].

Yup, I have red marks only on my cheeks. It's so annoying. I wish it would all be on my forehead. That way I could hide it with my bangs and never wear make up again.

i only get red marks on cheeks also. Thats abotu the only place i get pimples, and they always leave a mark. dont know why that is.

i believe it's got something to do with the way you sleep ... i sleep side-ways

all the marks on my forehead and around t-zone are gone ... except my cheeks :eusa_sick:

Guest Poker-Butt

i have like a million red marks all over my cheeks...and only my cheeks...i hate em...i wish i could trade em' in for a new pair

Me too actually.... every pimple that form on the cheeks will leave red marks where at other spots, the redness will disappear after days..

Now my cheeks are full of redmarks after years of accumulating pimples :(

I tried sleeping facing up.. but I just couldnt do it! I wash my bedsheet every week though.

yea it also has to do with the way you sleep. i guess it slows the healing process. i sleep mostly with my left cheek to the pillow and...what do you know?...more redness on that side.

It would be cool if I were satan. Then I'd exchange perfect skin to all the hot young ladies in the world in exchange for wild and kinky sexual favors.

Anyhow, I doubt additional bloodflow to the region would slow healing, maybe if you smother your face in the pillow and your skin doesn't get any oxygen across it or something... but even that's probably just superstition. I'd want to see some scientific backing to it before I believed it myself.

ohh I have that right now i am using nuetrogena multi vitamin and vitamin E oil I am gonna visit a doc soon to see what they say

Guest Fearless*Bunny

That's where I get all my red marks too. Every single pimple seems to leave one and they take forever to go away. Thankfully I'm uing tazorac and the lighter ones are fading, but those stubborn dark ones aren't going anywhere.

Yup, for me, the effect they have on me is the same effect that actual acne has on me.

Spot on (pardon the pun).

I only get red marks on my cheeks too I think the skin there is softer and more fragile and has more fat i think,, i'm not sure

Yeah, the marks on the cheeks are sooo hard to get rid of! The difference between me and u guys is that i have marks all over my face. You name it, I'hve got it! Sad.

my derma told me that the only way to rid my face with the red and brown marks i have is to have six sessions of chemical peels(with 6 days intervals).. woud this really help???

I was just thinkning about this the other day. I pretty much only breakout on my cheeks, and they always mark up really bad. My forehead and chin are smooth and clear of anything!