Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Could someone recommend me a face wash/soap which isnt to harsh on oily, sensative skin please. I need one becuase im on XIAN and differin gel at night. BTW i live in London so a face wash/soap which is available in the UK lol.

Thanks in advance :)

I use Carley's Clear & Smooth along with their Natural Soap. I would definitely give their Natural Soap a try. That soap is incredible! I don't know if they ship internationally, though. Here is a link:

http://no-acne.com/main.htm

Glycolic acid based face washes are also excellent. You could probably find those locally. I have a lot of experience with Alphahydrox Foaming Face Wash. If you see a derm, you can ask him or her about MD Forte products. They have several excellent glycolic acid face washes. Good luck.

Glycolic acid based face washes are also excellent. You could probably find those locally. I have a lot of experience with Alphahydrox Foaming Face Wash. If you see a derm, you can ask him or her about MD Forte products. They have several excellent glycolic acid face washes. Good luck.

He stated that his skin is oily. Glycolic acid washes are excellent for balancing oil production while maintaining the important acid mantle of your face.