Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xelizer

White head after 2 days of regimen?

I just got a white head after 2 days of the regimen....is that weird or what... i dont know is BP supposed to bring out the bacteria deep inside your skin, since I just got a white head today. I also got a bunch of small white heads, which aren't a problem...but still I feel its quite awkward.

thx for the help

It's not just an instant cure, so don't expect to never get a spot again as soon as you start the regime, especially at the beginning.

I used to get white heads wiht it too, but it's important that you smear it on and not rub it in. As soon as I did that, i stopped getting the whiteheads. To see if you doing it right, the smear test =P~ is if you can see the shiny coating of BP after you apply it. If you do that's good.

...To see if you doing it right, the smear test  =P~  is if you can see the shiny coating of BP after you apply it.  If you do that's good.

I want to try that, but I have the Neutrogena On-The-Spot "tinted formula," which is tinted towards skin color, which makes it invisible...no shine or anything. I don't even know if its absorbed, since it blends in with my skin color...

anyway thx for the advice, I'll try that