Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
johnson269

Blonde eyebrows!!

I'm on week 4 of the regimen using dans BP gel, i'm noticing that despite trying to avoid getting any near my eyebrows that they are going a lighter more blonde colour (I have brown hair).

Any of you guys got any suggestions?

My problem area is my forehead, anyone with the same problem area will understand that contact with the eyebrows is unavoidable, I may try dying them back to brown :think:

I'm on week 4 of the regimen using dans BP gel, i'm noticing that despite trying to avoid getting any near my eyebrows that they are going a lighter more blonde colour (I have brown hair).

My problem area is my forehead, anyone with the same problem area will understand that contact with the eyebrows is unavoidable, I may try dying them back to brown :think:

You could try covering your brows with moisturizer before putting BP on.

put Vaseline (petroleum Jelly) on your eyebrows first, it will stop the BP from bleaching and drying the area!! Its what hairdressers use when they colour your hair to stop your skin from staining!! Its the only surefire way unless you just dont put the BP on your eyebrows.

Have you tried using Hydrogen Peroxide as apposed to BP? Its less drying, less irritating and better allround!