Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ryanheath89

dont waste ur money on proactiv!

Hey im here to tell u guys about a product i just discovered: Klear Action. I have been thinking about getting proactiv for a long time but it was just way too expensive! I know u proactiv users hate paying that $46 every 1-2 months and u guys that wanted proactiv havent gotten it yet cuz u think its a ripoff---and it is...u pay for those nonstop infomercials lol. i heard about klear action on the boards and decided to look into it...i ordered it on thursday and im waiting for it to come in the mail. Also i just found out most walgreens have it in stores! (2 bad i already ordered mine) it has all the same ingredients for only 20 bucks! and u can get it in stores...unlike proactiv. so now u guys can all try it out without wastin ur money....and no im not a klear action worker...ill start a log to let u guys know how it goes

YEA I TRIED PROACTIV AND IT DOSENT WORK...PLUS AFTER U ORDER IF WHEN IT ARRIVES...BEFOER U NO IT ANOTHER ARRIVES AND THEY CHARGE U FOR IT...

yeah i know they automatically put u in that stupid clear skin club so they yank out money from ur card and send u a new kit every 60 days. thats another plus from klear action...no club...u can even buy it in the store. i havent seen any results yet...in fact my acnes gotten worse cuz i ran out of nature's cure pills (i guess they really do work) and it makes my face look really oily and shiny (instead of dried out like many others said)