Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been on proactiv since about last year. I was on it for about a month, using it both night and in the morning. It didnt really do much. I stopped using it after about 4 months. I recently restarted it, but am only using it at night. When I do it in the morning, my face always feels horribly dried out. However, my acne isnt improving at all. Does me not washing in the morning have an effect on this?

why did u restart it if it didnt work for u? and im confused cuz u said u were on it for about a month and then u said u stopped using it after 4 months... did u use it for 4 months or one? If u dont see results after 6 weeks of committed use, then it prolly doesnt work for u. as for it drying out now that may be becuz its a different season and the summer heat and sun is drying out ur skin. if u wash in the morning... wash for 1 minute with the wash, use the toner and let it dry, then splash water on ur face to give it moisture, gently pat dry and immediately put on a thin layer of the lotion...this usually helps me prevent dryness