Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xelizer

Neutrogena On-the-Spot (tinted formula)

Hi guys,

I recently started the regime to get rid of mild acne, this is my second day. Anyways, I got Neutrogena On-the-Spot (tinted formula), but it doesn't spread as nicely as shown on Dan's videos...what should I do? After about 5-10 seconds, the cream will dry and my skin will become dry too...I cannot spread it anymore without irritating my skin. On Dan's videos, he's spreading the cream for a good 30 seconds at least...my cream dries quickly.

Today I tried adding a tiny bit of water as a spread it, it worked a bit, but I'm not sure if its the right idea.

this is so late reply.. I don't know whether you're doing well now, but I think you should put more cream on your face at once.

When I was trying the regimen first, I put so small amount of cream on my face, and It dried up fast, so I couldn't spread it out over my face. But after a few days, I started to put more cream on my skin, and It worked well.

So, try more cream. :)

it may be because it's the tinted formula instead of the vanishing formula. Vanishing formulas are meant to rub into the skin until invisible. The tinted formulas often won't.