Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sickening

I applied for "Extreme Makeover."

kanmi - Is it any wonder you didn't get onto anything? I'm 99.9% confident you have BDD, you should seek help for this.

And when I point this out, I get suspended. Ditto what I said before.

For real. I wasn't even attacking her and I got suspended. Apparently, she's royalty around here. You have to tell the princess how pretty she is - tiptoe around the painfully obvious truth that she has serious body dysmorphic disorder or else you get suspended by her gestapo moderator friend.

Guest Poker-Butt
im going to ahve to agree with virgo. this girl is getting on my nerves as well.

i triple that! ... :clap: i dont know what she'd do if she had my skin :rolleyes:

Geez, a lot of people here hate me.

Well don't worry, I should be gone from here within 6 months and you won't have to worry about reading a post of mine again.

:wub:

everyone should back of kanmi.

Noooo don't defend me. That fuels their rage even more.

kanmi - Is it any wonder you didn't get onto anything? I'm 99.9% confident you have BDD, you should seek help for this.

And when I point this out, I get suspended. Ditto what I said before.

For real. I wasn't even attacking her and I got suspended. Apparently, she's royalty around here. You have to tell the princess how pretty she is - tiptoe around the painfully obvious truth that she has serious body dysmorphic disorder or else you get suspended by her gestapo moderator friend.

See?

i think we're all different and as i said, have different perspectives of how we look, and we're not allowed to tell ppl what they shud do with they're lives.

Kanmi, you know I think the only reason everybody is kind-of attacking you is because you're a very pretty girl and everyone has told you that time and time again, yet you don't ever listen. You really should work on your confidence and your self-esteem because you've got all of the physical stuff covered. You just need to realize it now. Once you can see what everyone else sees, you'll be just fine.

I'm working on everything right now. I went in to this guy today

http://alkek.com

to see what I could do about my scars. He suggested a full face dermabrasion. Which will cost 5,000 USD I don't have. So he charged me 138 for going in to see him, and he gave me some stuff for my face. And I have an appointment with my family doctor next week so she can give me some medication for O.C.D and reccomend me to a psychologist or a therapist of some sort.

Guest tenshigirl25

to see what I could do about my scars. He suggested a full face dermabrasion. Which will cost 5,000 USD I don't have. So he charged me 138 for going in to see him, and he gave me some stuff for my face. And I have an appointment with my family doctor next week so she can give me some medication for O.C.D and reccomend me to a psychologist or a therapist of some sort.

she dosnt get on my nervs because i really beleive she doesnt see herself as attractive and she also aknowledges she has a problem so why dont people just support that? just coz u dont understand it dosnt mean u have to get uptight about it. and if a moderator bans a user then that was their ultimate decision, not hers.

im going to ahve to agree with virgo. this girl is getting on my nerves as well.

i triple that! ... :clap: i dont know what she'd do if she had my skin :rolleyes:

That's irrelevant.

The reality is she has a right to let her feelings out here.. everyone does, and without being put down for not having the acceptable amount of acne.

Also, I'm not saying people cannot be annoyed or upset with her, however it's not always what you say but how you say it..

pretty expensive $138!!

so are u goin into it or not kanmi?

Haha, did you not see the $5,000 part? It was just $138 for that appointment.. I want to do it, more than anything. Even though it scares the hell out of me.

she dosnt get on my nervs because i really beleive she doesnt see herself as attractive and she also aknowledges she has a problem so why dont people just support that? just coz u dont understand it dosnt mean u have to get uptight about it. and if a moderator bans a user then that was their ultimate decision, not hers.

Thank you for being so kind and patient with me, you really are a tenshi. :angel:

That's irrelevant.

The reality is she has a right to let her feelings out here.. everyone does, and without being put down for not having the acceptable amount of acne.

Also, I'm not saying people cannot be annoyed or upset with her, however it's not always what you say but how you say it..

Thank you, Mike.

lol yeah i saw that

still 138???? cant believe it!

and well.....5000 that looks more like 500000000000000000000000000000!

jesus and its suppose to help, rite?

what if not? i mean, if u pay all that and at the end of the day it doesnt help?

lol yeah i saw that

what if not? i mean, if u pay all that and at the end of the day it doesnt help?

One of my co-workers had dermabrasion, and she wasn't too happy with the results. I don't think it works for really deep scars. The plastic surgeon I saw recommended making an incision in the hole (the scar) and sewing it back together in a line. He said that would heal better, so it wouldn't be so obvious.

lol yeah i saw that

One of my co-workers had dermabrasion, and she wasn't too happy with the results. I don't think it works for really deep scars. The plastic surgeon I saw recommended making an incision in the hole (the scar) and sewing it back together in a line. He said that would heal better, so it wouldn't be so obvious.

Yeah, but that's the thing my scars aren't deep. But they are long and thin already.

lol yeah i saw that

Well it won't be the end of the day .. dermabrasion takes a while to recover from.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...y&cmd=si&img=12

That is what dermabrasion is.

Guest tenshigirl25

holy crap..that looks like it hurts..the results are impressive though. i guess they wouldnt do it to u unless thy thought there was a problem so your skin is going to look beautiful..i personally think u have normal skin now, but this kind of treatment will leave u with amazing model type skin. fuck what everyone says, if it's safe and u are going to be happy then just go for it..

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

There is nothing micro about that dermabrasion treatment. Your overall skin tone and texture appears normal, with some spot scars. Truly Kanmi, if you get the type of aggressive treatment you will expire my high tolerance of stupid people. It's the wrong treatment for you.

You are causing somewhat extensive (although mildly controlled) trauma to the skin and encouraging it to regenerate. This is an acceptable risk if the skin's condition is one that requires regeneration, yours does not. Especially not this type of regeneration. I really can't explain how annoying your obsessions are getting. I realise that you have both physical and mental difficulties but seriously, treat the problems to their severity. This is like taking out a small village with an a bomb, you're going to cause callateral damage.

kanmi, i wish you good luck. to me your normal and you want to fix your annoying imperfections that ae gettign you down. there is notthing wrong with that. but say after you spend that 5,000 dollars, and still are not satisfied with the results whata re you going to do? i mean you are putting way too much hope for soemthing that isn't even a gurantee. it dpends on how deep and how good the doctor is. i just hope your thinking changes when you get older, because if you complaining now, i wonder how your going to be when you start getting wirnkles , brown spots, etc.

Kanmi, sweetheart-I wouldn't trust any physician/surgeon who suggested that you do a full dermabrasion. That would be the last thing I would expect someone to recommend for you. You'll obviously make your own decision but eduacate yourself as much as possible about this procedure. And look at pictures of the recovery, not fun. Good luck!