Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sickening

I applied for "Extreme Makeover."

If they accept me, this would be so great. If anyone here would like to contact them and vouch for me, please just send me a PM and i'll give you my personal information. (Full name) I can't just give it here, though, because I want to filter through the people who get my full name. A lot of people here don't like me and might try something to hurt me with the show.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

For your sake, i hope you get onto the show. Best of luck.

what exactly do we need to do to recommend you? I would help you if I can.

Ditto, but I don't really even know much about that show.

what exactly do we need to do to recommend you? I would help you if I can.

You'd just need to know about my life. I have been Mr. GottaBeJuicedSon, AcneScarredAndSad05 and Sickening. If you remember a lot of about my posts and topics, you'd know who I am, basically. I think all you'd have to do is go to http://abc.go.com/primetime/extrememakeover/ and write them. I would give you my full name in PM. However, you'd have to promise not to give it out so others could ruin my chances of being accepted.

I've tried to apply for that show, MTV's I want a famous face, the swan, all of them rejected me. And MTV's I want a famous face won't pay for your plastic surgery. They just document the story so everyone can know you've had plastic surgery.

I've tried to apply for that show, MTV's I want a famous face, the swan, all of them rejected me. And MTV's I want a famous face won't pay for your plastic surgery. They just document the story so everyone can know you've had plastic surgery.

We're completely different, though. I really believe I have a chance.

We're completely different, though. I really believe I have a chance.

And I really believed I did too. But for your sake, I hope they accept you.

oh rite, the guy who pretended to be dead...hmm i still think i would vote for u ;)

the swan is really good but i just dont like who they change completely! :o

Guest Tinky

Intoxifornication, your avatar really made me smile :D

I hope you get on the show, if that's what you really want, sickening.

I remember your story about going to take a test and leaving because you felt overwhelmed. I really hope you make it, although most people here criticize without knowing how it is, I hope everything works out to the best for you.

but what if the scars caused his personality to change? ^^

He's constantly abusing me on these boards, so I wouldn't try to reason with him. Thanks, though.

Guest tenshigirl25

im not trying to be funyn but what about Oprah? she does quite a few shows like this and helps ppl with their dreams..

I will write for you. Is it something that can be done via email? If you saw a lot of improvement in your scarring would it change your outlook?

im not trying to be funyn but what about Oprah? she does quite a few shows like this and helps ppl with their dreams..

I tried contacting Orah and so did my mom. No response.

sickening, I didn't know that you were mr.gottabejuicedson, why did u lie about u killing urself???

I hope u get on extreme makeover however and u might want to see a psychiatris after to makeover urself mentally too. I mean it in a serious way and I'm not trying to offend u at all.

I've always wanted to go on extreme makeover and the swan also. It's amazing what modern technology can do these days.

Guest Virgo

sickening, I didn't know that you were mr.gottabejuicedson, why did u lie about u killing urself???

I hope u get on extreme makeover however and u might want to see a psychiatris after to makeover urself mentally too. I mean it in a serious way and I'm not trying to offend u at all.

I've always wanted to go on extreme makeover and the swan also. It's amazing what modern technology can do these days.

I was about to ask the same thing. I remember when I got suspended for saying you didn't really kill yourself. And look who frickin' woke from the dead! :rolleyes: The way people run this board is bull.

Oh and I love that show.