Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Phooney

Clear...then the unexpected happens...

Doesnt it just ANNOY you when you went a good couple weeks clear, then your chin EXPLODES? Started off with 1-2 whiteheads, and just coming back from my friends house, about 4 more whiteheads popped up! What the hell!

I know what you mean - I was clear for a few weeks and 2 days ago this enormous red eruption started happening on the tip of my nose! There is no worse place, luckily thanks to BP it is going down a little though.

I am wondering if it will go into a whitehead (should i pop it?) or will it just go down?

Lee.

Yeah thats annoying. I will get something on my face and so I try to pop it so it will go down and sometimes they heal faster when I do this and other times it will just cause irritation and I will get more around the same area... and yes when that happens it's the worst because I can feel the pain and the irritation on my face all day until the inflamation/redness goes away.

Yep always annoying as hell. I was clear around my nose for about 2.5 weeks which hasnt happened for about 18 months and then I get two pop up. Hopefully its just a flash in the pan thing