Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bkitty1

Should I try the regimen?

Hey everyone. I came across this website a couple of days ago, and I was considering trying this regimen. My acne is mild and is on my chin and nose. It's not so much raised bumps but more a cluster of red marks and blotchiness with an occasional whitehead, but it is definitely acne. I have tried presciption drugs, such as Benzoclin, Klaron, and I am just starting Differin, but nothing has really helped me a great deal. Although my acne is mostly just redness and not cysts, it makes me really self-conscious because my skin is so fair and the acne just sticks out like a sore thumb. :)

Anyway, I am going to Florida in August and it would be a blessing for me not to have to wear any heavy makeup to cover the redness. It would probably not be a pretty sight with it all melting off in the Florida sun in August, anyway. ](*,) Do I sound like I would benefit from this regimen with the type of acne that I described? I want the redness and blotchiness to go away but I don't want to make a bad situation worse. Thanks in advance for your help!