Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sickening

"The Man Without A Face."

Everything he does is to get a rise out of us

Not necessarily. I get the feeling people try to get a rise out of him.

no one's about to baby him around those circumstances

Who said you have to baby him? Why don't you just ignore him? Why do you all take this 'bully mentality' and think its ok because you're in the majority?

Did you read the thread in which Justin faked his suicide, juniperberry? Where he wrote a fake note from his "mother" detailing him cutting his wrists in the bath, just to seek attention? Have you read the threads where he claims that unless a man has money, good looks or a large penis he is never going to find a girl? Have you read his posts where he engages people and tells them that their expectations in life are too high because they don't meet his "attractiveness" criteria fully enough?

If it wasn't for variable IP addresses Justin would be permanently banned from this board. Nobody wants him here. I know it might seem weird to you to join and see all these attacks all of a sudden, but you probably don't know the history.

Doesn't make this bashing business right.

Sometimes, he makes valid points.

Did you read the thread in which Justin faked his suicide, juniperberry? Where he wrote a fake note from his "mother" detailing him cutting his wrists in the bath, just to seek attention? Have you read the threads where he claims that unless a man has money, good looks or a large penis he is never going to find a girl? Have you read his posts where he engages people and tells them that their expectations in life are too high because they don't meet his "attractiveness" criteria fully enough?

If it wasn't for variable IP addresses Justin would be permanently banned from this board. Nobody wants him here. I know it might seem weird to you to join and see all these attacks all of a sudden, but you probably don't know the history.

Which is why if he's gonna stay we can at least get some minor amusement out of it by making fun of the little dweeb p:

If he's not going to take us seriously Im not going to take him seriously

And if he acts like a walking joke then he's going to be the brunt of all my jokes. TOUGH COOKIES!!!

^

Point made.

juniperberry, thank you for trying to defend me, but you can't reason with abuse. Abuse is irrational and unreasonable. Like i've previously stated, it's not uncommon for a group of people to come together and collectively point their finger at one person. While doing this, they form a bond with one another. Secondly, they get to be the "good" guys. When a "clique" targets one person, they automatically gain acceptance from other attackers. This happens in school, the workplace, social gatherings, etc. I don't do this, simply because i've learned how hurtful it is by being the target of the attacks. There is obviously a lot of hypocrisy in all of this, seeing as how none of us are perfect.

Thanks, but you can't reason with abusive people.

juniperberry, thank you for trying to defend me, but you can't reason with abuse. Abuse is irrational and unreasonable. Like i've previously stated, it's not uncommon for a group of people to come together and collectively point their finger at one person. While doing this, they form a bond with one another. Secondly, they get to be the "good" guys. When a "clique" targets one person, they automatically gain acceptance from other attackers. This happens in school, the workplace, social gatherings, etc. I don't do this, simply because i've learned how hurtful it is by being the target of the attacks. There is obviously a lot of hypocrisy in all of this, seeing as how none of us are perfect.

"look at me, im all smart and psychological, Fact. No one will ever date me even though im normal looking because as soon as they started talking to me they would see how messed up I really am, Fact. No one will ever go through the pain and suffering I have, Fact."

I will repeatadly bash this idiot in every thread he posts in until he leaves these forums, FACT.

Doesn't make this bashing business right.

Sometimes, he makes valid points.

Thats what I used to think too!! Id be like "hey.. Justin's actually a kinda smart guy.." Then he does something completely neurotic and makes fools out of everyone who stuck up for him

:(

I have stuck up for Justin in the past, as a few here have known. But now I tend to just stay away from it all..

"look at me, im all smart and psychological, Fact. No one will ever date me even though im normal looking because as soon as they started talking to me they would see how messed up I really am, Fact. No one will ever go through the pain and suffering I have, Fact."

I will repeatadly bash this idiot in every thread he posts in until he leaves these forums, FACT.

i don't have anything to say but your signature is cool. :cool:

I'm telling you this guy has got insight ^^^^^^^^

''THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND"

Like him or not...Justin knows more about Sociology/Social Dynamics than any of you could fathom, unless, of course-you have a degree in Sociology....I ONLY READ JUSTINS POSTS CUZ HE GOT THE BALLS TO SPEAK THE COLD HARD TRUTH OF REALITY WITH NO SUGARCOAT, I LIKE THAT. Justin you should become a writer of dark,sick,pyschological horrors, you'd be good at it considering you've spent so much time behind the eyes of a tortured soul.

Like him or not...Justin knows more about Sociology/Social Dynamics than any of you could fathom, unless, of course-you have a degree in Sociology....I ONLY READ JUSTINS POSTS CUZ HE GOT THE BALLS TO SPEAK THE COLD HARD TRUTH OF REALITY WITH NO SUGARCOAT, I LIKE THAT. Justin you should become a writer of dark,sick,pyschological horrors, you'd be good at it considering you've spent so much time behind the eyes of a tortured soul.

he is unabashed in expressing his views. but this cold hard truth of reality you speak of is just his warped point of view.

he is unabashed in expressing his views. but this cold hard truth of reality you speak of is just his warped point of view.

Bingo! The sugarcoat got sugarcoated. :lol2:

Surely, you cannot find his moronic pseudo-sociology impressive. I don't have a "degree in Sociology" but I do have more than half a brain, a qualification which allows even mortals like me to, just about, "fathom" Justin's insights.

it's not uncommon for a group of people to come together and collectively point their finger at one person. While doing this, they form a bond with one another.

I like to be accepted and feel part of a group. I also enjoy pointing my finger at idiots. Please, please, don't confuse the two ideas. I'm perfectly capable of laughing at a pratt without mates egging me on.

Alright, time for me to put my moderator cap on.

I've no love for Justin, but this thread has devolved into "why we bash Justin", which is not the point of the emo forum.

Let's kick this thread back on topic now.

Juniper, stop trying to play lawyer. The man is an asshole, bottom line. He put it upon himself, which is why I have no sympathy what so ever for him.

I wasn't trying to play lawyer. I was looking at things objectively.

That's just what I thought.

Thanks, but as you noted, I only know what I know because i've experienced it. It's not like i'm a genius. Anyone would know what I know if they experienced what i've experienced.

You should be banned then. Fact.

Alright, time for me to put my moderator cap on.

I've no love for Justin, but this thread has devolved into "why we bash Justin", which is not the point of the emo forum.

Let's kick this thread back on topic now.

I don't mean to be rude, mod, but where was your cap when people were calling Justin 'twisted' and a 'loser'?

I'm not his best friend or anything, but, looking at things objectively, that is still a form of abuse towards another member, isn't it?

juniperberry, you really don't have to do this. It feels good to have the support of another, but even the moderators here abuse me. I have put the moderator you speak of on permanent ignore because she wouldn't quit antagonizing me with abusive remarks. Like was previously noted, i've done a lot of wrong in my life, but i've tried to move on and become a better person. I feel we've all done wrong in our lives. However, i'm the "one" that has the collected finger pointed at him on this site. It's hypocritical, of course, but I accept it and ignore anyone who abuses me.

there is no reality, only ones perception of it. Maybe everyone elses lollipop-land sunshineville perception(exaggerated) is only just that.....a perception, and Justin has somehow managed, through self loathing and serving time in his own head...to glimpse the dark scarred underbelly of truth.

It is possible to learn more about something by observing it from a distance than being in the midst of it.

Now, I don't know him, But I reckon Justins spent more time watching the game of life than actually participating in it, thus giving him an unsmeared view of the the world.

currently serving 5 years....figure thats how long before my face spontaneously combusts.

there is no reality, only ones perception of it. Maybe everyone elses lollipop-land sunshineville perception(exaggerated) is only just that.....a perception, and Justin has somehow managed, through self loathing and serving time in his own head...to glimpse the dark scarred underbelly of truth.

It is possible to learn more about something by observing it from a distance , than being in the midst of it.

Now, I don't know him, But I reckon Justins spent more time watching the game of life than actually participating in it, thus giving him an unsmeared view of the the world.

currently serving 5 years....figure thats how long before my face spontaneously combusts.

Well said. :clap:

What? You are clapping for your "self-loathing"?! Justin, please.

"It is possible to learn more about something by observing it from a distance , than being in the midst of it.

Now, I don't know him, But I reckon Justins spent more time watching the game of life than actually participating in it, thus giving him an unsmeared view of the the world."

- if not today, then when? Until when will he try? You cannot watch forever. Live it.

jesus christ, stop bringing back these damn justin threads. this kind of sh*t only makes him stronger (in a non-literal sense)

if u stop paying attention to the little dweeb, he'll go away. slowly , but surely.

Elsewhere descirbed the wrong movie. This movie is about a man who befriends a 12 year old boy, but the town thinks he's a sexual predator because of his face.

micheal jackson