Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sickening

"The Man Without A Face."

I think Kanmi is a high school dropout or something...

you have no right to judge her life. you cant know the struggles shes had to go through, and you are in no position to berate her for how shes dealt with them. when people go through devastating shit, they deal with things thier own way, just because it may be different then your way doesnt mean its wrong.

this movie really does hit home, i really feel i can relate to him as well.. it just shows how cruel an ignorant people can be, they perceived him as a monster.. when he was a good, intelligent person. *sad sigh*

It reminds me of the book "Invisible Monsters" by Chuck Palahniuk, as I would not reccomend anyone to read, unless your mind is a lot stronger than mine, which it probably is so I guess go ahead. But that book is what made me obsessed with the idea of plastic surgery. It was such a sad book. This beautiful girl got in to a car accident that horribly disfigured her face and when she woke up recovered in the hospital, they wouldn't let her see her face. She went out in public without thinking to look at how she now appeared, and when she went to grab a turkey, a little boy screamed "Mommy! That monster is stealing a turkey!"

It's so sad.

Im Nonnah...ahah :D

And you have a picture of a "pretty" face on your profile. Therefore, you're only enabling and encouraging a big part of what's wrong with this world. You ignore character and focus on something that can't be controlled. A person is responsible for their character, but now how they look. How we look isn't determined by anything we do. Therefore, it's meaningless.

plastic surgery can change someones face

this movie really does hit home, i really feel i can relate to him as well.. it just shows how cruel an ignorant people can be, they perceived him as a monster.. when he was a good, intelligent person. *sad sigh*

How can you relate?

And you have a picture of a "pretty" face on your profile. Therefore, you're only enabling and encouraging a big part of what's wrong with this world. You ignore character and focus on something that can't be controlled. A person is responsible for their character, but now how they look. How we look isn't determined by anything we do. Therefore, it's meaningless.

Plastic surgery isn't available to everyone.

How can you relate?

i have lots of acne, lots of scarring, my hair is falling out, im getting covered in stretchmarks an i walk around looking like a cancer patient (im very pale an look sick) my doctors are in debate over whats causing all this, soon i will find if its permenant or curable. so anyone who feels ugly an reclusive... i can relate.

Plastic surgery isn't available to everyone.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

sadcaroline, you have a significant other. People with truly disfigured faces are completely alone.

Correction, you are alone.

A person is responsible for their character, but not how they look. How we look isn't determined by anything we do.

But the things we do are sometimes determined by the way we look.

A person is responsible for their character, but not how they look. How we look isn't determined by anything we do.

But the things we do are sometimes determined by the way we look.

Nice..

sadcaroline, you have a significant other. People with truly disfigured faces are completely alone.

where did u get that i have a significant other? because of these issues i havent dated in years, an i dont associate but with a very limited amount of people.

where did u get that i have a significant other? because of these issues i havent dated in years, an i dont associate but with a very limited amount of people.

My apologies. I'd like to see your face, though.

Elsewhere descirbed the wrong movie. This movie is about a man who befriends a 12 year old boy, but the town thinks he's a sexual predator because of his face.

What?? They didnt have suspicions of him being a pedophile "because of his face." Stop twisting things around

I didn't think you'd ever become a troll.

Anyhow, they did misjudge him because of his face. They thought he was a freak and capable of such things because of his face. I hope all of you will see it.

Yes, they did assume he was a pedophile because of his face. They assumed he was a freak and capable of anything evil because of how he looked.

Welcome to ignore, Sebastien. I never thought you'd be one of "them."

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Fuck Sickening. Go away, you just lurk around these forums instigating. You will never agree with anyone unless they are as twisted as yourself.

Anyone with a positive attitude is "pretty" in your eyes and doesn't understand the pain of acne. You're a fucking nuisance, no wonder people ridicule you. You could be the most blemish free person in the world and no-one would want to know you.

This thread, like all of yours, is just another way for you to flaunt your psychotic tendancies, and self pitying ways.

Acne or no acne, you're a bloody loser. And spare me the recycled cliche posts that you are so famous for.

Guest tenshigirl25

Fuck Sickening. Go away, you just lurk around these forums instigating. You will never agree with anyone unless they are as twisted as yourself.

Anyone with a positive attitude is "pretty" in your eyes and doesn't understand the pain of acne. You're a fucking nuisance, no wonder people ridicule you. You could be the most blemish free person in the world and no-one would want to know you.

This thread, like all of yours, is just another way for you to flaunt your psychotic tendancies, and self pitying ways.

Acne or no acne, you're a bloody loser. And spare me the recycled cliche posts that you are so famous for.

it's true. he was an asshole before, now he's just a scarred up asshole.

oh no...not the "ignore list"

I don't think I'd ever ignore Justin, regardless of what level of tooldom he reaches. It's kind of like watching a car crash, you want to look away but you can't resist...

And yes, that is the VERY LAST TIME I will use that analogy, Sebastien :)

Guest tenshigirl25

"tooldom" lol

he is entertaining in a disturbed kind of way..each person tries to help him only to have him spit in your face and be tossed into the ignore box.

the only reason he acts like this is because it works for him. like it or not, he has become famous here.

Man, fuck sickening. I'm one of the few on this site who never jumped on the bandwagon right from the get go with his little fake ass suicidial notes.

This guy tries to make US feel bad for HIM, yet you can tell all he is doing is eating himself up. I hope that drives you off this site...for good.

...Harsh, but true, I seriously can't this guy anymore.

Actually, I have seen the movie AND read the book. His face is not disfigured because of acne, but because of an accident he had gotten in years ago that was non-acne related completely.

All I have to say though is, stay away from the book Justin. You wouldn't like it. It has a lot of homosexual undertones in it dealing with Chuck's want to have a father as he struggles with his sexual identity, and his attraction to his tutor a.k.a the man without a face.

mhhm.. i like homo undertones :ninja:

u do read quite abit huh?

It's kind of like watching a car crash, you want to look away but you can't resist...

I think its more like watching a retard try to fuck a door knob.

I'm so fed up of the sickening bashing on this board.

I hate reading posts like this. 'Your a loser' 'Your twisted'

What the fuck are you trying to achieve?

Why not? He's being a tool. Taking the whoole org for a ride on the train to crazytown

In short, he's the village idiot

Why not?

Because, regardless of what he says or what he does, you're not meant to attack people on this board.

Clearly, there in an exception to the rule when it comes to Sickening.

I have seen whole posts, like the one above, that do nothing but bash Sickening. Then, everybody joins in. You all seem to get a kick out of it.

You can bet anything if he did the same towards one of you, the post would be deleted.

Did you read the thread in which Justin faked his suicide, juniperberry? Where he wrote a fake note from his "mother" detailing him cutting his wrists in the bath, just to seek attention? Have you read the threads where he claims that unless a man has money, good looks or a large penis he is never going to find a girl? Have you read his posts where he engages people and tells them that their expectations in life are too high because they don't meet his "attractiveness" criteria fully enough?

If it wasn't for variable IP addresses Justin would be permanently banned from this board. Nobody wants him here. I know it might seem weird to you to join and see all these attacks all of a sudden, but you probably don't know the history.