Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prettyface

How to get that natural appearance?

I started the regimine about 4 weeks ago and its working great. I only wear the bp at night though. I don't wear it during the day because its just doesn't look natural. When I put moisturizer over it, it only gets gucky like glue or something. I tried to use the Clean and Clear moisturizer with Neutrogena On- the-Spot. What's up, here? How can I get it to look natural so people don't stare at you funny with the white guck all over your face? My main problem is the red scars too. I'm sure you've answered this question b-4, but please help me out. This is my first time on the forum, so it'll be awhile before I get used to checking for answers. Thanx :)

i would say try putting a thin layer on during the day instead of covering ur face with a botttle of that stuff like the regimen tells u to- just do that at night

good luck...yeah cuz u dont wanna look like a clown :-P if ur not getting good moisture then try putting the bp on right after u wash...gently pat dry and then put on a thin layer that way u lock in some of the moisture u got from washing

did natures cure pills work? just curious. I tried them once for about 2 months, but didn't notice any difference. mebbe ya have to use them for long stretches of time?

I started the regimine about 4 weeks ago and its working great. I only wear the bp at night though. I don't wear it during the day because its just doesn't look natural. When I put moisturizer over it, it only gets gucky like glue or something. I tried to use the Clean and Clear moisturizer with Neutrogena On- the-Spot. What's up, here? How can I get it to look natural so people don't stare at you funny with the white guck all over your face? My main problem is the red scars too. I'm sure you've answered this question b-4, but please help me out. This is my first time on the forum, so it'll be awhile before I get used to checking for answers. Thanx :(

1. Rub in the BP ALL THE WAY IN YOUR DAMN PORES!

2. Rub in the moisturizer ALL THE WAY IN YOUR DAMN PORES!

What are you doing leaving all that ON your face. It wont do shit good if it's ON YOUR face, it needs to get INSIDE your face, in your pores.

To be more specific, rub moisturizer for at least 20 seconds and BP for at least 2 minutes.

did natures cure pills work?

yes they work for me....im on my second month. i dont think its good at getting rid of acne, but preventing it. when im on it, i hardly get any new pimples popping up. i stopped using it for like a week and broke out like crazy