Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarred4eva

My fucked up face (if anyone cares).

Hey yall, i'm 19/m/usa. These are my ugly ass pictures of myself. This is me as of 5 minutes ago. I went off of accutane 1 and a half years ago. Since then, I have had 3 erbium YAG laser treatments, 2 punch floats/excisions done. Yet I'm still left looking like this.... I just wanted to post my pics up finally to make everyone on here feel better about themselves. I look like a fucking burn victim or something.... no hope for me..... Anyway, here they are.

EDIT: Ok, sorry, they won't fit here, but feel free to look in the photo gallery and see them, i'm adding all of them now.

Hey yall, i'm 19/m/usa. These are my ugly ass pictures of myself. This is me as of 5 minutes ago. I went off of accutane 1 and a half years ago. Since then, I have had 3 erbium YAG laser treatments, 2 punch floats/excisions done. Yet I'm still left looking like this.... I just wanted to post my pics up finally to make everyone on here feel better about themselves. I look like a fucking burn victim or something.... no hope for me..... Anyway, here they are.

EDIT: Ok, sorry, they won't fit here, but feel free to look in the photo gallery and see them, i'm adding all of them now.

Did your face look better or worse after the physical treatments?

Sorry :( I haven't heard much good w/ lasers. Fillers might be the way to go, even if they are temporary.

I think fraxel treatments will give you improvement. They are expensive but 5 treatments will lighten your scars. For the redness use a bit of makeup, you know, those tinted ones which are unisex...

Sorry .... I'd be really upset too. What else do the derms suggest? What is the redness from? Is that still from acne a year and a half ago? Do you still have active acne or is it all just redness and scarring now?

I wish I had some advice to offer....

I think fraxel treatments will give you improvement. They are expensive but 5 treatments will lighten your scars. For the redness use a bit of makeup, you know, those tinted ones which are unisex...

What are fraxel treatments?

Guest tenshigirl25

can u get treatment for the scars? seems like if u got rid of the redness then 85% of your problem would be better..would u consider wearing makeup to cover it up? or tanning? i can see why u would be distressed about the scars, but ur not ugly..do u still break out or is it just scars? accutane?

Ok, sorry people, was trying to upload more pics. BTW: you guys can't even see the millions of holes in my face by the flash on the camera, but anyways.

Du: I had slight, maybe 10% improvement after the first erbium session, and the rest of them hasn't done anything. After the punch/floats, my scars looked a whole lot worse.

Lexy: Not for me :(, My aesthetician went as deep as he could with every session with the erbium, i'm not too sure about what fillers even are, but I probably need that done lol. :(

Giraffe: Thank you for the advice, but I cannot even afford one laser treatment, my aesthetician is giving me free laser sessions and whatever else he can think of, because he feels sorry for me. The first time I walked into his office he cried when he saw me... and so did one of the nurses. I have every type of makeup you can think of, mineral, foundation, green cover up to counteract the hyperpigmentation, but nothing covers it up whatsoever, I think I have a disease or something someones not telling me about... People on these boards say hyperpigmentation will fade 2-3 months after a cyst is gone tops. My face has looked like this for almost two years. :(

Ami in Fl: Thanks for your sympothy, what you see is SEVERE hyperpigmentation and indented scars from severely cystic acne. I started having acne when I was 14, then went on accutane 3 years later, This is from the cystic acne, but the problem is it's not going away, looks like its here to stay... There isn't any active acne in my face now, but there are huge bumps in my face which the derm said was scartissue.

Tenshigirl25: You are so right, if the redness would go away... I would be very happy with life, but the way things are looking, it may take 10 years to fade.... I can't live like this for that long ya know?.... I'm screwed. And yeah, I took 3 courses of accutane.

I always knew that other people had it worst than me. I'm sorry about my bickering of my pore size.

I'm sure there is a treatment for this though. And talking to an aesthetician won't do much. It's probably best to talk with a real doctor, not a dermatologist.

Even if the treatment is expensive, I'm sure you much rather prefer to work it off with better skin though. But if you need to talk, you can always PM me.

For hyperpigmentation you can use hydroquinone products (bleaching creams) and then apply makeup on top. Mac and covergirl really does cover red spots (try the liquid ones..you have to experiment with them). I think the scars are the toughest to take care of. Fraxel treatments are very expensive. Try and save up even if it takes a while so eventually you can go for it.

I always knew that other people had it worst than me. I'm sorry about my bickering of my pore size.

I'm sure there is a treatment for this though. And talking to an aesthetician won't do much. It's probably best to talk with a real doctor, not a dermatologist.

Even if the treatment is expensive, I'm sure you much rather prefer to work it off with better skin though. But if you need to talk, you can always PM me.

Hey ... don't be sorry for your "bickering about your pore size"... I'm glad you reallize that it's not that bad for you, that's the reason I got the balls to actually post my pics on here. :) .... In fact, sometimes I think god done this to me just so I could go to a busy store and let people stare at me and reallize they got it pretty damn good.... At the expense of me not having a life or any emotions of course though.

For hyperpigmentation you can use hydroquinone products (bleaching creams) and then apply makeup on top. Mac and covergirl really does cover red spots (try the liquid ones..you have to experiment with them). I think the scars are the toughest to take care of. Fraxel treatments are very expensive. Try and save up even if it takes a while so eventually you can go for it.

Good idea, I've thought about going to a doctor and asking about bleaching creams... they're kind of scary to me though. I might try that sometime soon. Oh, and I already have tons of covergirl makeup and bare essencuals also, it shows right through all of it though :(.

By the way, You all know how christmas is right around the corner right? You think it will be tuff for you to face your whole family and all the little curious kids, just think of how hard it is for me... In a room full of like 200 people staring at me lol... like 50 little 5 year olds just in a circle around me staring in disgust at my face, and everyone asking over and over, "what happened to your face?".... It's gonna be so fuckin fun! Cant wait!!!! :wall:

does those red marks caused by the laser treatments ??

No, this is how they have been even before the lasers, the lasers didn't do any extra damage, but also did nothing to improve them.

Hey ... don't be sorry for your "bickering about your pore size"... I'm glad you reallize that it's not that bad for you, that's the reason I got the balls to actually post my pics on here. :) .... In fact, sometimes I think god done this to me just so I could go to a busy store and let people stare at me and reallize they got it pretty damn good.... At the expense of me not having a life or any emotions of course though.

Sometimes when I see all the suffering in the world, I'm not sure if a God exists...rather just our imagination. If there really is a God, he wouldn't let suffering happen.

But at least the internet exists for people to interact.

Use retin-A for the scars and bleaching cream for the hyperpigmentation. Cheap but effective products. The results take time but it does give results. Use this twice daily until you can go for fraxel.

Guest tenshigirl25

i dont wanna sound all girly to u coz i know ur a guy but Revlon colorstay was the best to cover for me, it sticks to your skin..not like these powders and covergirl..the 1 in the pump bottle..if u dab it on your face with a sponge instead of with fingers it can even out better and look more blended. u can also buy primers which fill in holes b4 u apply it..although just makeup would be OK..u dont want to overdo it. makeup is a saviour if u buy the right 1 and know how to apply it..also tanning helps..it hides a lot.

I dont understand what the big fuss is about :think:

Your hyperpigmentation/scarring is bad obviously, but ur not grotesque like u and some ppl. are making u out to be, at least ur not in my eyes. Ive seen ppl. with a lot worse acne/scarring on their face than u

have u been having active new acne after the third round of accutane?

are those all scars? i can't see...

could the exfoliation help to fade out the redness...?

4eva, my friend! I haven't seen you around in a while. Beyond the acne and scarring, you're damn good looking. I know that doesn't matter, though. I hope you have continued success in your attempt to not give a damn about what people think. I haven't gotten there yet, but the fact is, they're going to reject us before we ever even open our mouths. If I don't get there, i'm doomed. I really hope you can get there, buddy.

man i feel terrible. truly truly terrible, like i could seriously cry right now for you. infact my eyes are watering.

I dont know what to tell you but i pray to God that you gain improvement.

You are a strong mutha fucka for real.

GLYCOLIC PEELS GLYCOLIC PEELS GLYCOLIC PEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not a derm but it will definitely get rid of the redness... i didnt think so until i tried it.. this stuff is a miracle lol