Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyler92

Olay moisturizer for Oily Skin

Nearly $11 for each bottle? That's crazy... Damn companies ._.

Does this product really work to control oily skin? I'm in search of something that works...

Guest Poker-Butt

what do u guys think about oil of olay complete for NORMAL skin? any good?

kinda tired of spending $95 for a moisturizer lol

I use the Olay moisturiser for combination/oily skin and I must say it does work to control oil. I really like it alot. I already went through one bottle of the lotion and I am now using the cream, which is the same thing only heavier, keeps my skin moisturized better during the Canadian winter. It is pricey, but I think it's well worth it.

But I must warn everyone, some people tend to breakout with olay moisturizers. I personally have not, but I'ver heard from others who have.

The one for Sensitive skin is AWESOME!!

I have Oily/sensitive skin and it does the trick. It give you a matte finish like a combination look.

Drugstore sells it for a lot, my local walmart sells it for $8.99 and sometimes on sale for $7.99.

Well it doesn't matter if it costs $11 or more because this product lasts a LONG TIME!!! It really depends on how much you use tho. I used about a dime size or less and with this i add a bit of water so my face feels fully hydrated. It spreads on the face and i even have enough for my neck area as well. It covers everything with that added SPF15 it's great!! Also it doesn't absorb as fast if you ut a lot so less is better. When I use less it takes about 2-5 mins to fully absorb or you have to keep on rubbing it into the skin.

It's awesome and worth the money. I did get a small breakout from using it, but went away and still using this product and the far best moisturizer i have use that's not greasy or heavy for a lotion.

iceboi, did you find that the sensitive skin formula helped with redness? As much as I love the combination/oily skin formula, I wouldn't mind something that really calms the skind down when it's red and irritated.

Thanks,

I guess the sensitive might help with redness because there's aloe vera in it and aloe is known to soothe the skin. Also Vitamin E to help with wrinkles and lines. I also found out that this product also has Zinc Oxide as an Active Ingrdient and it's known to help with fighting off ACNE!!

I use to Olay complete all day moisture with SPF 15 for sensitive skin and it works really well, it doesn't break me out or anything and a bottle lasts several months at a time because it seems like a little of it goes a long way.