Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hello

Eye circles..

First of all I have been plauged with skin disease, from acne to acne scars to stretch marks, etc.. I also have these signifcant lines under my eye forming like a circle, I hear its from a lack of sleep but I think I get an adquate amount, however does anyone know of a treatment taht works effectively and can get rid of them?

thank you

a very good way to get rid of those circles would be to use retin a creme all the way to under teh eyes. It will tighten the skin and make you look bag free. Also will help with teh acne

Perculiar, I too have what seems like bags under my eyes and I always wondered why... someone told me it was a symptom of worms but I'm pretty sure it's a symptom of many things, also I have stretch marks but they are on my lower back from growing tall. If you want to talk PM me and we can compare what we do and see if there are any similarities that might be causing such problems!

for eye bags I use an ice mask. It helps with puffy eyes especially. For dark circles Vit C with B5 cream helps. So does Vit K. But it takes weeks to see even a slight improvement.

Most cosmetic surgeons can deal surgically with sagging skin under or below the eyes. Dark circles under the eyes can be helped sugically by an injection of your own fat into the areas.

Dan T.

try sleeping on your back with an extra pillow. by propping your head up like that, you'll stop eye fluids from accumulating and prevent morning eye puffiness.

Perculiar, I too have what seems like bags under my eyes and I always wondered why... someone told me it was a symptom of worms but I'm pretty sure it's a symptom of many things, also I have stretch marks but they are on my lower back from growing tall. If you want to talk PM me and we can compare what we do and see if there are any similarities that might be causing such problems!

worms?