Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
atum

clearasil acne fighting facial moisturizer

im wondering if this would be okay to use. you see, my mum got it for me to use with the regiment but it says on the back that it has 2% salycic acid... doesn't that inherently dry your skin out? kind of ironic it is labeled under 'moisturizer.'

anyhow, what are your thoughts? i don't have any anything else to use to moisturize except kerri lotions. #-o

Dont use it if it has salycylic acid in it, get a moistrizer thats is listed in acne.org such as eucerin, neutrogena, cetaphil, purpose....(no acne fighting ingridients)

i was using that same moisturizer during the day and bp at night to imitate the "stridex day and night" and i think of it more as a medication than a moisturizer...it made my face feel stiff and it also gave me a shine, like a film over my face. i would say dont use it and go out and get a regular nonmedicated moisturizer, but im not sure, maybe the combination of s.a. and bp might clear u up, but it is not a moisturizer...it actually seemed to dry out my skin