Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi there, I have a big problem with White head around my mouth and my jaw, Basically where I shave.

I always have white head in that area, like 10-15 . Either i pop 'em and apply anti biotic + pain and relief on them, or they just pop by themselves and i apply the cream.. However THey always COME BACK!

Maybe my skin is too dry in this area from shaving. I've tried applying BP in this area but then i get even more white head and bigger ones. ANy help would be appreciated thank you!

Try using a hypoallergenic shaving gel or cream for a while, the combination of the soap + razor could be making things worse. It's hard for me to know what will work with faces and shaving, for obvious reasons (me being a girl and everything). But with shaving my legs, I can tell over a period of time that shaving gel/cream leaves my legs with much less irritation and ingrowns than with soap (including gentle facial soap etc).