Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
damnpits

Acne scarring on temples-please view topic

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what will work for acne scarring on my temples. Scars are 4 years old, mix of boxcar, ice-pick, rolling. Am so desperate right now for a cure, am seriously on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Scars aren't deep at all, was on vin&lem method, thought it was helping until i saw my face today in a bad light, has helped a little though.

Please,please,please can somebody help me, am sick with depression from the scars. I cant live like this anymore

Scars aren't deep at all

In this case some lactic or glycolic peels might do the trick.... You may wish to look into n-lite etc. There are so many treatments man, look around this board and see what's right for you

Thanks for the advice all,

Jamie10- Might try a light glycolic peel or a lactic one. Haven't tried needling yet elle, my scars are so shallow, its just the marks left on the surface really. I know i am lucky in the sense that they r not deep but it still looks awful

Does anyone know how many of these peels i have to do before i get good results.

Has anyone tried a peel with success. Sorry, am not too familiar with peels 8-[

peels are pretty futile in my imo because of my experience

i hadnt seen any significan changes in scars

id suggest smooth beam if your scars are soft scars.

IMO you should try peels first, they are less risky and less expensive than many other scar treatments. Besides, as your scars are only superficial anything more would be a waste of time and you may even end up in a worse situation than you are now. Peel first, if you dont get what you want you can always try something more drastic afterward.