Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ugh, eating garlic is so utterly disgusting it makes me feel sick! And what is it ppl are always saying about 'crumbling' it, this is not a crumbly substance! All i can do is chop it, i can't crumble it, so i have to chew it as well. And it burns my mouth out and it hurts my stomach.

It is sooooo yuck!!

But is it sooooo good for acne?

Maybe i shall try ginger instead, would it have similar effects i wonder? But ginger is for liver, garlic for bowels i've heard, and i need to sort bowels out first, sigh.

Or buy some garlic capsules, that's what I did.

Garlic isn't supposed to be eaten raw and pure, it tastes fucking vile! It's used to add flavour to other foods.

Definately go for the capsules.

how would i know if i had candida? i've heard coconut oil is the thing to take for that, and frankly it sounds 1000 times more appealing than garlic! i'm doing garlic for bowel cleansing.

i can't keep this garlic thing up tho, tis vile, perhaps i shall just eat more onions instead.

hey at least you'll repent vampires

Cubsfan, you just crack me up (and it's not because of the vampire joke)! :)

BTW, I always put a heaping teaspoon of minced garlic on a hamburger. Mmmm-mmm...GOOD! That's good eatin'.

Bryan

First of all, garlic is well-known for it's anti-parasitic and anti-fungal properties. To get the maximum benefit from it you need to: buy FRESH garlic, smash the cloves using the flat part of a knife, peel, and let them sit for 10 minutes. This allows the enzymes to flourish that the bad guys hate. Swallow them raw, or add them to your food... a salad with ACV and olive oil would go great with it.

You might just as well say 'smash an apple', garlic is not a crumbly substance. But i'm giving it up anyway, as when i tried eating it with salad today it made me literally throw up, and that's no use.

Guest Cubsfan

hey at least you'll repent vampires

Cubsfan, you just crack me up (and it's not because of the vampire joke)! :)

Bryan

good good

Buy a garlic crusher - from Target or Woolies - they're readily available on both sides of the pond.

Get your garlic, peel it, put in the garlic crusher, smash it up good, put in a glass, add your choice of juice, water, whatever (my favourite's apple juice) and drink it down. Yum! Still not particularly tasty but so much better than CHEWING IT RAW?????

lol, well it is great 4 u!! i can it it raw all day long, but if u cant do that put a little bit in everything(breakfast, lunch, and dinner).

That should help, but if u jus cant do that then get sum pills ;D

About that drink Bunnysnuggles, do you think it would be ok to just chop it up, stick some hot water on it, brew it, and then just drink the juice like garlic tea? Or would the heat just kill the goodness?

Anyone know the comparative benefits of ginger and garlic?

:think: Have you tried eating garlic with lemon and salt, my mom use to eat it like that for something else, i don't remember anymore but she says it does not taste bad at all, who knows :wacko: