Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User21768

lazer treatment

Does anyone have experience of Pulsed Dye Laser or intense pulse light treatment for red marks? I think another name for it is V-Beam..

Is it an effective treatment, for those of you who have had it done?

I had PDL done but I don't think I had enough treatments and now I'm going on Accutane. I'm not trying to discourage you from using the lasers; they have worked for some people and might work for you they just dind't work for me. Good luck.

the only lasers i would recommend to you is the V-Beam and IPL. i personally have not tried them but a close friend of mine who works at a skin spa says she loves them and her redmarks have faded well. she said that these 2 lasers are worth trying but i havent gotten around to it. plus you will find more people who've posted success with these lasers than any other.

When you have the treatment done does it leave you with black marks/scabs for a few days afterwards?

Yeah and ive read you're suppost to have 5 treatments as well.

When you have the treatment done does it leave you with black marks/scabs for a few days afterwards?

Yeah and ive read you're suppost to have 5 treatments as well.

They there are black marks that scab up and last for about a week or maybe a little longer.