Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tazorac

can u get glycolic acid out of wal-mart

L'Oreal Renoviste is a 10% Glycolic Peel you can get @ Wal-Mart. I haven't tried it. I know a lot of people on here use 30% and upward so I don't know how effective it would be....

Does wal-mart carry alpha hydrox? They have formulations everywhere from a 5% lotion to a 14% peel.

i've seen alpha hydrox at walmart.

hmm..i wonder how effective 10% glycolic acid is

Not as effective as a peel but sometime people who've never used a AHA product have good results from 5-10%. And you can use those strengths everyday as opposed to a peel which is a once a week thing.

If you can't find Alpha Hydrox in a store you can get it at www.drugstore.com

I recommend the Alpha Hydrox Oil-free Formula and the Enhanced Lotion - both 10% glycolic acid. Both are $10.99 and they came in less than two days with free shipping. I know what you said about not shopping online - it's just a back up plan. Honestly I have not seen Alpha Hydrox in stores for about 4 years. When I asked at several stores (not Walmart) I was told that Alpha Hydrox was no longer going to be sold in stores.

The 10% is great to start and to use on a daily basis. If you want more just add another layer of the lotion, it's very simple to get more out of a 10% glycolic lotion by doubling up on the aplication or putting more only where you need it more.

I used to use Alpha Hydrox in high school which was 8 years ago and my skin was really clear, so it was awful when I could no longer get it in the stores. It really helps to clear the skin as well as fade red marks. Good Luck.

Yes, try drugstore.com I have ordered from them a lot, no problems... But I think you can buy that AHA lotion in the red box from kmart and walmart... and rite aid.

If you go to the Alpha Hydrox website, somewhere on it you type in your area code and it will give you a list of chains in your area that have the products. Not all carry all products, and it's over your entire area code so you still might have to drive pretty far. I found a lot of AH products at Rite-Aid.

10% glycolic acid peel..haha...I usually get 50% peels at the derm. I use Neostrata facial lotions with 10% glycolic acid, works a treat.

I've not found any decent glycolic acid products in supermarkets/discount department stores here in Sydney, only at the chemist.