Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone smoked weed whilst taking Accutane and experienced something bad? I like marijuana and I don't wanna quit for four months or however long I take it (I know I can I just don't have a lot to do so I smoke). Please, no stories about how smoking is bad and everything, I just want to know if anyone fucked themselves while smoking weed on Tane.

I smoke 3-5 times a week while on accutane. I haven't experienced anything bad at all. It's definitely better than drinking alcohol. I haven't heard of any cases out there where someone got liver cancer of damaged their liver by smoking chronic.

Go have a smoke, homes. :whistle:

But don't be stupid and get your blood tests with marijuana in your blood.

They don't check for drugs. The only thing I have heard, is that some people's experiences are heightened with accutane.

That still doesn't give you an excuse to be a dumba$$ and go get your blood drawn while high. It'll only take a day or 2 to clear the marijuana from your blood.

I do it everyday and nothing bad has happened to me so. Don't worry about having your blood drawn. They cannot check got THC without your permission ot if you are a minor, without your parents permission. Are you not supposed to drink while on Tane?

It takes a lot longer than 2 days for THC to clear out of your system.

I stopped smoking for over a year and then smoked three times while on Accutane and nothing bad happened.

Smoke everyday, no problem. Unless you start having trouble with your blood result levels, don't worry about it.

ps - marijuana is stored in body fat. It takes a hell of a lot longer than 2 days for it to be expelled. Just because they don't test for it, doesn't mean marijuana consumption won't effect blood results.

I wouldn't do it. My friend was on tane and smoked weed all the time. One day she had a mighty bad trip ended up running around town like a lunatic and she even got arrested. She spent 5 days in the hosital too. Every since then she quit weed she is now off tane and even still scared to smoke after her experience.

I wouldn't do it. My friend was on tane and smoked weed all the time. One day she had a mighty bad trip ended up running around town like a lunatic and she even got arrested. She spent 5 days in the hosital too. Every since then she quit weed she is now off tane and even still scared to smoke after her experience.

sounds like an idiot

Has anyone smoked weed whilst taking Accutane and experienced something bad? I like marijuana and I don't wanna quit for four months or however long I take it (I know I can I just don't have a lot to do so I smoke). Please, no stories about how smoking is bad and everything, I just want to know if anyone fucked themselves while smoking weed on Tane.

yeah i smoked weed, hydro, regs whatever through out ym entire treatment and had perfect bloodwork and good results...dont worry about it....get high

but i did have a bad high once, right after my dosage got upped, i felt depressed, and even suicidal, and cried, it was fucked up...but it only happened once and i snapped out of it after about an hour...maybe everyone has that once and awhile though

sounds like an idiot

^^^LOL!!!

Hey, smoking pot while on Accutane won't hurt you bud (yeah, i know). However, you shouldn't drink alcohol. I think that one's obvious though.

has anyones blood results been screwed up by alchohol? i have to go tomorrow for my blood work and i've drank like 4 times, beer always. only once i got messed up though so not a whole ot of alcohol consumption. do yo uthink it will mess my tests up? also i havent drank in like 2 weeks

Shouldn't drink alcohol?

My derm never mentioned this to me?

Is it the end of the world if I have 1 or 2 beers on a Saturday night or a glass of wine with dinner every now and than?

Or is it to say... don't get completely drunk while on Accutane (which never happens anyway)?

Well, Accutane is EXTREMELY hard on your liver. Thats why you need to get your blood work checked all the time.

Alcohol is also damaging to your liver. Accutane and alcohol together will only serve to make sure that you experience liver damage sooner.

Liver damage is not good times.

I would recommend that you seriously restrict the amount you drink. If you drink that wine with dinner, I wouldn't have any of those beers on the weekends, and vice versa.

I'm sure lots of people do drink while on the drug, but usually they are the first to admit that they are seriously jeopardizing their health.

I like my liver, and I've just got the one, so...

bnd