Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brokenrose

(Vinegar or Aloe Vera treatment)

Ok im new to this site had it not been for my atheism i would probly call it "gods helpful acne site" but anyway i just got back from reading a long thread about the lemon an vinegar treatment which i assume most ppl have read too. I was wondering if this apple cider vinegar treatment works better than applying aloe vera which i have been doing for the past month an it works really well smooths my skin doesnt get rid of my blemishes however, maybe i still need to wait but other than that its a really good. I just got a bag of lemons the other day but their green not yellow because i forgot, does that matter tho. anywho i was just wondering if anyone is on the aloe treatment an has tried the vinegar if so to please tell me which one works better because i want to start the vinegar treatment as soon as possible thanx.

I used the actual aloe vera plant and found that it gave my skin a better glow, but also made me break out into with small pimples around my face. This may not be the case with everyone who has tried it. I just wanted to give you a heads up about one of the methods you are thinking about trying.

Mark