Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
storyteller

TO ALL THE FREDDY KRUGER FOREHEADS OUT THERE IN LA LA LAND!!

bp 10% for 3 months (1 tube per 2 weeks) still aint even budging...?/?

anyone of you people tried toothpaste (salted) hahahaha

burn that shiet off something chronic,,,,

tell me if youve tried toothpaste and does it work, ?

Its not always based on the strength of the BP but more on how much it irritates your skin, at least try the 5%.

Then [-o<

if u really did use 10% bp tube per two weeks and did not work it probably means that nothing topical is gonna work for u. i wonder though whether u had the bp on 24/7 or not. ur skin must be as oily as a frying pan not to be irritated by that.

thats just it,,

it doesnt irritate or affect it in anyway, thats why im gonna try some good ol toothpaste,

refreshing;

No it is getting irritated. 10% for sure will irritate any skin. Sometimes the irritation just doesnt show, you dont feel burning and you dont see redness.

ive heard from my friends that use toothpaste is that they put a thick amount on top of pimples and it dries em out overnight, and drying out pimples seems to work well as a quick fix... i used to use a mild cleanser (neutrogena bar for sensitive skin) and a 10% bp cream (clearasil) and my acne wasnt improving any, so i decided to get rough on my skin, i used a medicated cleanser, harsh pore cleansing pads, and 5% nature's cure bp cream and i got to the clearest ive ever been... i just got klear action delivered (proactiv knockoff) and we'll see how that goes... im also gonna go buy some more nature's cure pills and a queen helene mint julep mask (like proactiv mask, $3). all of this can be found at walgreens (incl. klear action)