Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After 20 years of suffering, I found a cure for my Acne. Vitamin B5, also called Pantothenic Acid, and Colon cleanse. Take at least 5-10 grams or even 20 grams for severe Acne.Any one suffering from Acne should combine colon cleanse along with B5. B5 is completely safe because it is water soluble. It has been very good for me after one week. If you tried B5 in high doses and didn't work then try Pantothine, the biologically active form of Pantothenic Acid (B5). Also take Biotin with Pantothenic Acid (B5) because the last will absorb more efficently. Never take Accutane unless you try B5. Please email feedback [email protected]

Could you plz recommend where to get vit B5 in the uk, most of the places i've checked have really high prices.

Yes you can. Just shop around or use the phone and call nutrition shops. Remember, no matter how expensive vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), it will always be cheaper than Accutane and with no side effects!

Type in your search engine "B5 Pantothenic Acid and Acne" and visit 3 or 4 websites. There will be alot of info.

I should be ordering this on monday!

1000, 500mg capsules for 50 pounds.

Not bad for over 3 months supply (5g per day)

Well I have been reading your posting with some interest, mostly because it seems so simple that it nearly hurts.... though I would like to know if you're sure that so (extremely) large dosis isn't dangerous... even if it is water soluble?.... And can your body absorb even anything like that kind of dosis?...

nhj

On the sites I have been visiting the B5 pills are in a dosis of (aprox.) 500 mg? in other words I'd have to take 10 of these... per day?

though I would like to know if you're sure that so (extremely) large dosis isn't dangerous... even if it is water soluble?.... And can your body absorb even anything like that kind of dosis?...

nhj

He is not a doctor or researcher, so he does not know. Just remember that the original poster is just like you and me. He can recommend things based upon his own experiences with them, but that's it. Large doses of B5 made me feel horrible. I had headaches, muscle weakness, fatigue and a messed up digestive system. Large doses of any vitamin can throw off your body's absorption of other vitamins, which can cause a lot of other medical conditions. That is why it is recommended that you take a B-Complex vitamin if you are taking large doses of B5. I did, and it didn't help. He also recommends colon cleanse. I don't see a problem with using that type of product once in a while, but I personally don't agree with the premise that ridding your body of toxins will cure acne. Overuse of a product like colon cleanse can harm you as well. You can read a lot of discussion about B5 on these boards by typing it into the search function of this board. Ultimately, you will probably have to try it for yourself to make up your own mind, just don't be too frustrated if it doesn't work. Good luck.

I may be the only one out there but B5 made me very ill.I only took 3/4g for 4 weeks in total about 5 months ago. About 1 week into the regime I began to feel spaced out and then the severe dizziness started. I have been experiencing chronic vertigo ever since. It may be water soluble but any substance taken in high doses can have drug like side effects. Be careful what you read on the Internet. There's always another side to the story. I never got ill before that. Not even a cold.

About colonics,I think it's a good idea to clear out the dried up mucus in the colon. And then after that,follow a good diet to keep it clear. Anything done to excess is not good for you.

IMHO I dont know if i would go around advertising that B5 is a miracle acne cure and tell people to take ridiculous amounts of it. I've tried to incorporate b5 into my daily routine taking only 2 at every meal. After two weeks I started feeling the effects, I'm a very on the go up beat person but the fatigue b5 gave me was severe, I could barely drive a car safely after awhile. I was taking it along side of b complex and multi vitamins and as soon as I stopped the b5 the fatigue spaced out feeling went away. I've been off it for a week but still feel a small amount of the effects. My oil production however did slow down alot, which only led to dryer skin unfortunatly.

So to anyone planning on taking b5, be careful. As safe as some people may say it is, I've found it not to be.