Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After 20 years of suffering, I found a cure for my Acne. Vitamin B5, also called Pantothenic Acid, and Colon cleanse. Take at least 5-10 grams or even 20 grams for severe Acne.Any one suffering from Acne should combine colon cleanse along with B5. B5 is completely safe because it is water soluble. It has been very good for me after one week. If you tried B5 in high doses and didn't work then try Pantothine, the biologically active form of Pantothenic Acid (B5). Also take Biotin with Pantothenic Acid (B5) because the last will absorb more efficently. Please email feedback [email protected]

Could you please tell us more about the colon clease? How does it work?

Colon cleanse is supposed to remove toxins from your colon and old fecal matter. Remember death starts in the colon. You can take 2 caps at night. Colon cleanse is different from laxatives even though it contains a small dose.

Isn't the colon part of the large intestine where salts and other minerals are extracted from foods as part of the final digestive process. Why would 'death start there'? :-s

I bought a bottle of B5 tablets today. I thought I'll give this cure a go. Each pill is 250mg each and the bottle recommends that I take 2 tablets each day. Do you think I should only take it once per day? When is the best time to take it?

I didn't buy any biotin to take with it. Would the B5 still be effective though?

Is the colon cleanse a tablet or powder? Does it have another name?

sayyad1, could you give me an idea of how you take these things daily?

erm you would ned to take 20 tablets a day, thats twenty, not 2!

Thats because you have to take megadoses of b5 for it to be effective against acne, the least amount you can take and still have it be effective is 5g, and as your tablets have only 250mg you would need to take 20.