Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doctatight

Significant improvements in shallow scarring....

Ok everyone, just wanted to share my regimen and how I am having success with shallow scarring. First off, I follow dans regimen but mine is a little modified. I modify it in this way....

Morning:

Cetaphil Cleanser

Apple Cider Vinegar toner

On-the-Spot BP

Moisturizer

PM:

Cetaphil

Vinegar

On-the-Spot

ALOE VERA

Moisturizer

Ok, Aloe vera is the big thing. About 3 weeks ago i bought an aloe vera plant and decided to try this out. At night I cut off part of an aloe vera stem, cut it open,a nd rub the gel from the plant directly onto all parts of my face (feels real good too, like jello on the skin when applying). Anyways, i have seen quite a big reduction in scar depth over the past few weeks and i dont see why this would be coincidence or anything seeing as wehnever i get a cut I would always put aloe from the plant on it and it would heal a ton quicker.

Just wanted to share this and i see this as a viable method to use in helping scars to fade. It nourishes ur skin and promotes healing.

For some reason, aloe vera never worked for me - I had a plant too. But it does seem to help others and is touted as a good wound healer, especially for burns.

I have a plant to. I have read that Aloe Vera only works for new scars, anything over a few years then forget it.