Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brett

Hey all I'm new!

Anyways I have mild to moderate acne and I just started using Retin A Micro last Monday night.I take pills that were prescribed by my doctor too.Well anyways everyone told me that the Retin A Micro would start burning my face in the mornings and my face would peel.This morning (Saturday) I woke up and it was really bad.But my acne is clearing up very good from using the Retin A Micro though.So what should I do?

Hey Brett, welcome to the bored

ummm my advice would be to drop the ret and go on accutane :evil: its the best stuff around. But anyway to reduce peeling are u putting moisuriser on twice a day?

Also i find that sometimes if u leave ure face to dry by itself wen u get out the shower it can help. With 2 weeks of moisturiser twice a day u should notice a big difference

Ok good news.I didnt dry my face when I got out of the shower and its not burning.But the bad news is my face can barely move around and because this stuff is so in depth I guess.Will the moisturizer fix that or will this just go away in like a week or two?My skin has the peelings on it too.