Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragon10

TODAY SUCKED. How was your day?

All the bad things that happened toda. (post urs too)

1. Parents kept on bugging me (bugging as like asking over 50 times) to drink this chinese crap, saying it will help your acne o___o. I've used to drink stuff they said before I even got acne so I know it won't do anything. My parents keep on bugging me about everything everyday. I sometimes really hate my parents.

2. I forgot that I had no more contacts left after throwing away the ones I had. (They were old, but I could have used it for another day before buying them) because today I had no contacts and I was going to buy some, 30mins before I went to buy them I called the Contact store and told them I needed a prescription sheet, so they told me to go to whereever i was buying my contacts from so they can fax the priscription here. I was buying them at walmart this time bcuz they are way cheaper there. So I went to walmart 30mins later after I called the other store. After waiting 20mins at walmart, the people told me to wait again as the were going to try to call the other store for my priscription. When they called the later at walmart said the doctor left already. So I have no contacts for school on Monday, and I really cant see.

3. After waiting 15 minutes for my 11 r old sister to walk around the store this way and that way, she finally showed up x__x. When I was walking out I saw the Salvation Army thing, and I decided to put in a buck or two. When i did I accidently pulled out my twenty I thought i lost. I was close to putting it in when my weird dad was yelling all this crap. I quickly notice that the people there were laughing at me? So I quickly put back the 20, and put in a dollar. =(. I was trying to be nice to put in 2 or 3 bucks in there, but instead almost put in a 20 and put it back in my pocket and only putted a 1 in there, which kind of made me look greedy. And my dad kept on telling me how stupid I was if I put in that much money, he then said hes about to loose his job and other stuff, and I kept on thinking that there are people that dont even have jobs or even homes. (my dad always think of himself, i think he is greedy). I would put in the twenty but thats like all I have to buy xmas presnts. =(

4. After walmart we went to taco bells. My sister ordered some tacos and stuff. And I ordered the new Taco thing (as shown on tv) my dad yells out. "dont get that! you're get more acne from it!" Right there I wanted to knock out my own dad. After I got it, My dad was still talking about how it would get me more acne, I started to eat it right in the car. (my acne isnt that bad I only have 2 bumps that really dont feel like acne, and the rest are just red spots.

5. After I got back My mom found my old glasses (ones back in the 4th grade) and told me to just wear these on Monday. So I was about to go down to get something really important downstairs (i cant tell you), and they (my dad showed up) to try on the glasses. Then I said later I have to do something. Well they tell to try them on, I was like why?! Not like I really need them right now. And my mom said I was stubborn. The only person I see that is stubborn is my mom really. She's way to over protective, and she's also very impatient which really sucks.

Well I could say alot more on today, but I want to know what happen today with ou guys? =/

Sounds like a crappy day Unleashed...I hope your Taco Bell was good at least! ;)

All I did today was study until my brain fell out. Exams start on tuesday. Whoopee! :wall:

i'm sorry you had a bad day..

i woke up with one of my eyelids swollen..it hurts!

other than that, my day was fine.

Crappy day man, i feal your pain. Your dad though does mean well, he just goes about things well differantly. :)

Don't hate him, hes just looking out for you. You seem like a nice kid,

Cheers

ermm...i was on the apple fast but im off it now so im stuffing my face and it feels great! lol :D but my skin looks shit...and i only had 3 hours sleep....

Sorry to hear you had such a bad day.

You should see about getting a new pair of glasses soon if you can. If you ever get an eye infection or something, you'll need them anyway, and I don't know about yours, but my glasses from fourth grade just aren't that cool anymore. Nor do they fit.

You might seriously need to talk to your parents if they're pressuring you to drink some BS acne "cure", and especially if they're telling you not to eat things because they'll "cause acne". First, there's no well established link there, and second, it's seriously not cool to say things like that to you in public. It's embarassing, and unnecessary.

Sorry about your day, though. Hopefully today will be better.