Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have actually used this stuff and it was great. I had a mole on my neck about the size of one like Robert DeNiro has on his cheek and I put that stuff on and it did just what it said. It burned for about a minute, I left it on the required time scrapped off the white and there was a scab in place of the mole. About 3 days later the scab fell off and you would never know I had a mole there. I never wore lower collar shirts because of this mole and now my wardrobe is so much more open now. :D I used this product on about 10 moles and that took 2 jars. Some were raised and some were not. It does much better on raised ones. You would never know I had any moles at all except for one. It did remove the mole but I picked the scab off early (never never never do this) and it left a pink raised scar. Not very noticable and better than a mole but I wish I had left it alone. So, if you can handle a black scab on your face for up to a few weeks (AGAIN, you CANNOT pick it) then you should be thrilled with the results. Well worth the money IMHO. I had a mole removed by a doctor years ago and I still have a scar from it, this product is much much better and much much cheaper.

Brandi

I have actually used this stuff and it was great. I had a mole on my neck about the size of one like Robert DeNiro has on his cheek and I put that stuff on and it did just what it said. It burned for about a minute, I left it on the required time scrapped off the white and there was a scab in place of the mole. About 3 days later the scab fell off and you would never know I had a mole there. I never wore lower collar shirts because of this mole and now my wardrobe is so much more open now. :D I used this product on about 10 moles and that took 2 jars. Some were raised and some were not. It does much better on raised ones. You would never know I had any moles at all except for one. It did remove the mole but I picked the scab off early (never never never do this) and it left a pink raised scar. Not very noticable and better than a mole but I wish I had left it alone. So, if you can handle a black scab on your face for up to a few weeks (AGAIN, you CANNOT pick it) then you should be thrilled with the results. Well worth the money IMHO. I had a mole removed by a doctor years ago and I still have a scar from it, this product is much much better and much much cheaper.

Brandi

well i see you had a very good experience with it, i have 2 moles about .3 in width and about 4 more about 1-2 mm in width, they are just a dot. the things is all of my family members have lots of moles, and i'm pretty sure these will get bigger, so i might as well take care of them now while they are so small . All of them are flat. How long would you say a sacb would last on the .5 mm ones? and the small ones?

If you have a mole that is growing, it is quite possible that it is not actually a mole but skin cancer. This happened to me recently, I had a mole checked out because it appeared to be growing and it was melanoma, the kind of skin cancer that will spread and kill you if not removed soon enough. I had a HUGE chunk of skin removed to get rid of the tumor (and my mole was only maybe 1/4 inch wide). So PLEASE get your moles checked by a doctor before you go removing them yourself!

On another note, I would love to hear from more people that have used this product. I have several moles I have had all my life that I would love to get rid of. I had one removed by a derm and it left a nice pink scar, so if this really doesn't leave a mark I would love to use it.