Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whyme00

do you drink enough alchol

Guest tenshigirl25

*ahem* arent u supposed to be on accutane? yeah i have the odd henessee and coke but im not going overboard while im on this drug.

I dont drink very much. I dont actually see the fun in it. If its a special occasion then I might drink a bit more, but I cant say I even enjoy doing it. Guess Im just different.

Guest Poker-Butt

well i quit mary-jane for a bit so ive been taking alcohol up a couple of notches lately...and im liking ...love me some white zinfandel

When I drink I drink too much and pass out, I used to combine sleeping pills with alcohol so I could sleep throughout the day, and it made me really sick. Alcohol is too toxic for me now.

you should. its great for your mind and body!!! drink up my fellow alchys!!!

me likey boozy. yeah, not so great for you tane users but i guess you gotta have a little every once in a while.

You can never ever drink enough alcahol!

Still i haven't had a drop in over a year and i don't miss it. I prefer acting like an ass and being sober, takes more courage.

:)

I hardly ever get hangovers, no matter how much I drink. It's good, but bad because i probably go a bit too far sometimes. A good bitch of a hangover the following morning would teach me a lesson for the future...ah well... :)

haha.. am i seeing a link between alcohol and acne???

right! i drank a lot the past night and woke with two big pimple!!! maybe alchol makes the immune system weak, therefor more bacteria??

Drinking makes me want to stick needles chock full of amphetamines into my veins.

So I don't drink. :)

Ditto, but I opt for the nasal method of injection woops, I mean ingestion.

LOL - heh, a fellow addict, I see. Yes, the sauce always makes me crave the worst - so I stay away from the whole damn shebang to begin with. :)