Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niceguy

11 days thru the regimen with encouraging results...

So I've been through the burning to where my face felt like it was set on fire and seen days with really good progress and days where my face seemed to take a step back but overall right now I am still looking much better than I was 12 days ago. I am being patient because I know there is more results to expect in the the next few weeks. I just wanted to check it with you guys and let you know what its been like for me... and my 1 question is where to get that neutragena multi vitamin acne treatment because I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Thanks for the info, niceguy. Being new around here, I'm trying to glean as much info as I can.

im glad if i can help at all. tommorrow im starting the tape method to help with these red marks and ill make sure to keep everyone posted on how it goes.

just make sure you keep doing it correctly. Keep the videos on your desktop and watch them once every week or so, just to make sure. Over the last few months I have steadily decreased my bp usage drastically, and consequently, I've been breaking out again. Silly me never even realized it until I noticed I didn't have to buy a new tube every week. So make sure you keep up with it.